RI F/S: Turbo '00 civic 4 door

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

aaron619

For sale 2000 Honda civic. 4 door silver. VIS carbon fiber hood

Fully built Y8 motor. XTD stage 3 clutch. 116k on odo. Less than 10k on engine and clutch. Breif description:

Engine: Y8 block .020 over, Vitara 8.5:1 pistons, Egale rods, cometic head gasket, ARP head studs, ACL race bearings (mains, and rods), Full port and pollish on Y7 head, Accel ign. coil,
Noligy hot wires. Engine was built last winnter, has less than 10k miles on it.

Turbo: TD04L form a WRX, Oil, and water cooled. Custom manifold setup. 3" custom turbo-back stainless steal exhaust, HKS blow-off valve, 38mm external wast-gate(plumbed into down pipe) Steel braided oil feed and oil return.

Managment: Factory ECU with AEM FIC piggyback computor.(still OBDII, I have been using this set-up for a few years, and Iget good sticker every year, MA, and RI) AEM wideband O2 sensor, and controller. DSM 450cc injectors, Walboro 255 fuel pump, Greddy turbo timer, Denso iridium spark plugs

Tuned at 20psig. Will do 25 no problem. Turned boost down to protect stock drive axles. With this set-up, car see's boost on the gauge at around 1800 rpm, full boost at 3300 rpm. and will hold 20psig all the way to red-line. Have not had it on a HP dyno yet, but if all the math is correct, at 20 psig, should be around 300 hp to wheels. Car is very fast.

Suspension: Koni yellow fully adjustable coil overs front and rear. H&R sport springs front and rear. Omni power front upper controll arms w/ball joints.Meagan racing rear camber correction kits. Skunk2 rear lower controll arms w/ the good bushings, ITR rear sway bar w/Blox endlinks. Beaks rear subfram/swaybar body mount kit. Home-made front and rear upper strut braces. Weleded in rear lower tie bar.

Brakes: Front brakes, and hubs from a '95 Integra, Rear disk set-up from a '00 SI. proportioning valve from a '00 SI, and a new 7/8" master cylinder. front and rear brake pads are nothing
fancy, Autozone Gold. The car see's track use, and I like the Life-time warranty.

This car is set-up for autoX and road racing. It spools up very quickly, and will reach top speed amazingly fast. I don't do any street racing with it, but on the ocasional beat run, I have taken
down my fair share of V8s.

The car needs some cosmetic work, but i have left it for last. Probably not going to bother repairing it. Make no misstake, the thing will not win any beutty contests. This car is strictly bisiness. I like the sleeper look anyway. It has almost no rust on it, It lived with me in California up till 05.

This a legit build done and maintained by ASE master certified, L1 tech. Not some half-ass back yard crap. This is not your typical "riced-out" Honda. I've kept the factory sound system, and interior. The only interior mods are a Pro car one peice racing seat (that I can swap back to the LS seat if needed), auto meter gauges, and a FLP extended shifter. If your looking for a fast, reliable car, come by and take it for a spin.

I am asking $5,000, but make an offer. Must see/drive to trully appreciate. I'm not really interested in trades, but let me know what you've got, and we'll see-NO JUNK PLEASE! I've got a lot of time and money into this car, the price is quite low allready.

If interested call/ text 774-219-0129 Email- 619.aaron@gmail.com Thanks for looking
phonepics009.jpg
[/IMG]
phonepics150.jpg
[/IMG]
phonepics009.jpg
[/IMG]

Car is in Cranston RI, I'm working on pics. I've got it listed for 5k, but come take it for a spin, and make an offer. I hate to loose it, but some stuff has come up, and I need to get rid of some toys.

Still got this, still for sale. Best deal in town, buy this car!!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back