F22b Sohc V-tec Swap Into A 93 Civic Hb

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
I need all specs and wiring diagrams. Plus all other information on this swap and info on motor. I have the 92-95 civic motormounts for h22 motor and was told it will give. Resond with everything you know

i suggest getting a helms manual that will have all the specs and wiring diagrams you will ever need.

Originally posted by F22civicHB@Jan 11 2003, 01:18 PM
I have the 92-95 civic motormounts for h22 motor and was told it will give.

what? .. give what??

Originally posted by F22civicHB@Jan 11 2003, 08:34 PM
Please shut up DEL SLOW :D

look dipshit if everyone with a stupid ass question like yours.....

"hi im too fuckin lazy and inept to search out info on my own, so i would like all of the people who have done research to spoon feed me all the shit im too stupid to find out on my own"

.... post their questions in every forum they see there would be 7679868685477674687 pages of worthless crap like you just posted.

the question you asked has been answered 1000s of times, the info you need is already on the board, you are just too lazy to look for it..... i was nice about asking you to only post your question once, for a few reasons :
1- your question will get answered just as fast in one forum as it will in 5
2- you will have all of the answers in one easy to keep track of location
3- it keeps the board from being spammed with the same shit over and over again

so once again please only post your questions in one forum, if you can not seem to understand that concept, or you feel that it does not / should not apply to you please do not bother to post anything

thankyou please drive through :)

youre a fucktard for A- wanting to put a worthless motor in your car, and B- for ragging on a del sol, one of my good friends, and one of my moderators.

do this again, and you will be banished to stupidhonda.com

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back