fall term grades are out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I'm pre law, taking classes at a community college right now because the majority of my aerospace technology degree won't transfer to liberal arts. Transferring to U of O in Fall 09

Best of luck man. It looks like you're doing very well for yourself already. If I ever need a lawyer...:D

COngrats on the 4.0

most law schools don't want pre-law
they'd prefermore of a liberals arts background

edit: and 17 credits at a CC with a 4.0 and we should bow down?
CC's suck my dick
i did 2+2, i know whats up

Last edited:
i got an A in resource, gimme props ;)
17 credits, thats a lot of gym classes ;)
aerospace tech/law, lawyers in space...
yeah many doctorate programs want some educational diversity of their ppl coming in.

It's community college dude! I got a 3.9 over 60 hours in CC... it's like extended high school.

Congrats though. :thumbsup:

I need to crush my last 2 exams to get over a 3.0.

It's community college dude! I got a 3.9 over 60 hours in CC... it's like extended high school.

Congrats though. :thumbsup:

I need to crush my last 2 exams to get over a 3.0.

im not in c.c. im in a university lol

:word: I'm with everyone here. CC is a joke. Everyone at my university takes their GUR(general university requirement) at the local CC because they can get an A or B while, at the university they're weed 'em out classes and most 4.0 high school students struggle to get C's because they're the entry point for that given degree.

While I'm at this, I'm a business management major so I should get better grades, but I lack the concentration and I'm hindered by group activities often so I get B's. :(

I haven't gotten grades yet. but.... tomorrow is my last test. ever. Yep I've got this measly exam for a physics class I put off taking for three years. After that I graduate Saturday and get to start working at Honda:cool:

ur major sounds hard tho i'm doubtful you can take many of your major classes at CC.
but congrats anyways, good grades are good grades, at any level.
on a sidenote, i think u can take remedial classes at some colleges, like higher institutes of learning for lower levels of classwork..

Last edited:
cam is working full time though.

17 credits plus a 40-50 hour work week is tough. no matter what school you go to.

suck-it.jpg

Back