Fantasy football help.

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I know right? Tomorrow I'll post the three teams I beat.I should not have beat any of them.

McGahee and Gordon came through for me. Cameron, not as much.

Taken from the funny pics thread cause I didn't want E to ban me, then drive here and shit in my front lawn for talking about football in it:

If I had started Romo instead of Manning this past week, I would have won:(

How many people are in this league of yours that you have Romo (or pretty much any other big name QB) AND Manning?

Oh, and that team I played. I got my anus raped. Hard. 184 to my 125. I barely had anyone break 20 points on my team except two or three players. :/

Anyone that saw the seahawks game his first season as a starter, the interception he threw in the end-zone vs the giants in 2007....or the game vs the vikings in 2009...

I like Romo, and I don't blame him for a 51-48 Loss. That's obviously a defense issue...1 interception, at an admittedly HORRIBLE moment, shouldn't lead to everyone saying he needs to be fired. Especially not after the defense gave up FORTY-EIGHT POINTS!

I don't care how amazing Peyton is, if he throws into coverage, that should be an incomplete at best or an interception at worst (for him).

I'd personally take Romo because he's one of the most statistically amazing quarterbacks in the NFL. I'd just rather see Dallas win more, than Romo get me points in Fantasy. Anyway, yeah anyone that has seen dallas play, but doesn't know what Tony's stats are like might let someone grab both Peyton in the first round and Romo in the second.

Romo is getting his accolades. He had long sustained awesome drives to keep them in the game.

I finally won both leagues. Not much points wise, but I won. 1-4 never felt so good.

This is pissing me off. I don't think I even want to do this next year. lol

I went from 4-2, to 4-5. Only person I'm beating in this league is the the person who's 0-9. All the decent players have monster weeks one week, then do shit the next.

I'm 2-7 and the commish. First year I haven't been in top 3. I'm just trying to not get the sacko.

There are highs and lows. A lot is luck. A lot is studying and getting the early waiver pick ups. Even then they don't work out.

Don't be a poor sport. Keep on keeping on.

It's a rough life getting 2 charity wins in an entire season.

So RGIII woke the fuck up sunday. Made me a happy camper. First time in a month.

im still 7-1-1 ... had some close ones though... this week will be close.. if i had ran StL DST i would have the win for sure.. they racked up 31 pts, held the Colts in check

I'm behind 9 pts, have Miami DST left to play... he has Wallace from Mia left to play

Back