Fast and Furious "code White"

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

rofl only on the top of my head i have the george costanza look goin for me.

bad here i had to fill my truck bed with snow just to move.... i guess it dont help that it is droped 6'' eather fuckin lowriders in the snow

Took me 4 hours to commute 43 miles this afternoon. But my snow tires proved themselves worthy and I didn't have any really issues with traction.

In 3" of snow in town I drove by a Rav-4 that was stuck on the side of the road. Haha, wheres your AWD god now?

Just goes to prove this if you don't have snow tires, or 4-wheel drive (not shitty AWD) you are basically fucked in NE when it comes to these crazy storms. I parked my car an hour ago and theres 2" on it already.

haha! it was about 76 all day yesterday here in FL. 83' ish average this week.

Anyone for a swim?

The members of Canadian and American "polar bear clubs" go outdoor bathing or swimming in the middle of winter. In some areas it is unusual or ceremonial enough to attract press coverage. "Polar Plunges" are conducted as fund-raisers for charity, notably the Special Olympics.
how bout a swim up here?

oh yea..more snow starting tomorrow night at about midnight..then cylcing through sleet,ice,freezing rain,snow through sunday.and into monday..its gonna be slippery as a mother fucker

Back