fe eg with b16a $2700

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

dok

ok guy i gat a eg6 with a jdm b16a in it has a exhaust jdm corners and tail lights the body is ok has rust on thje 1/4s bad but not that bad its red it has a aftermarket sunroof and a few more things i am in chicago 773 403 1897 tony

Originally posted by henshinJDM@Jul 8 2005, 09:34 AM
pics?
[post=522669]Quoted post[/post]​

:werd: You can't expect to sell a car without seeing it.

i don't have a digital camera but any one that wants to look at thats by chicago is welcome to it someone call me about it but my phone had problems so if you want call me again

come on guys i need the $$ for school 2200 firm take it thats a steal for a eg with a swap

Originally posted by dok@Jul 15 2005, 11:34 AM
come on guys i need the $$ for school 2200 firm take it thats a steal for a eg with a swap
[post=526790]Quoted post[/post]​

And if it were in cali, it would be sold.
g/l with the sale.

Originally posted by dok@Jul 12 2005, 07:12 PM
i don't have a digital camera but any one that wants to look at thats by chicago is welcome to it someone call me about it but my phone had problems so if you want call me again
[post=524970]Quoted post[/post]​

i can come get it if the swap is legit( would like papers) and if you could get some picks cause it would be a 7 hour drive for me but i am interested- whats the color- year mileage etc ;)

its red i don't have paper work for the motor but its jdm the reason i don't is because i won this car from a race thats the reason i am selling it so cheap i haven't even title it under my name i have to many cars and need the $$ bad

i also have another eg 92 hb with a sohc dc header intake exhaut bodykit lights and a few more things it clean yellow i don't know what else to say about it $3200 obo

more for one with a kit than a swap? won in a race and title isnt in your name - that wont work for me - thanks tho!

Originally posted by dok@Jul 15 2005, 02:56 PM
its red i don't have paper work for the motor...i don't is because i won this car from a race thats the reason i am selling it so cheap i haven't even title it under my name..
[post=526815]Quoted post[/post]​

hmm, I smell something

guys i been a member for so long and you think i will bullshit you guys i was trying to get rid of this car because i have some many cars but since every one is bullshiting i am going to keep it and boost it 2200 and you guy thought i was bullshit what a shame

won it in a race and title not in ur name sounds like you stole it.

ya thats what is ass i stole the car and was tring to sell it with a title and keys where would i get the key and title if i stole it i gat to many cars but thanks to ass like you i will build another car that will blow your doors if you guys what to talk more shit don't i am sick of it thats why a wanted a local buyer so he can see what i gat

Back