Fearless - Go Watch It!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

I had the DVD for this movie back in... hmmm oct? great movie and IMO any chinese movie has to be watched in their native language, English subtitles work for me. =)

I had the DVD for this movie back in... hmmm oct? great movie and IMO any chinese movie has to be watched in their native language, English subtitles work for me. =)
Personally, I think it goes for any movie, it just loses something when dubbed.

My boyfriend has watched it a couple times already.. I got sick of reading subtitles and fell asleep.

well i saw it finally not too long ago. i ended up watching it in chinese because the dubbing was absolutely horrible. Jet Li didnt even do his own voice!. now the movie Hero for example, i could watch dubbed, because most of the characters did their own voices and it didnt really sound fake. Hero was also another badass jet li flick

Dubbing does definitely suck.

I found the DVD the day that the movie was released in the theaters. Imagine that- it is definitely worth it to see it on the big screen though!

Personally, I think it goes for any movie, it just loses something when dubbed.

:werd:

My boyfriend has watched it a couple times already.. I got sick of reading subtitles and fell asleep.

Don't read the subtitles then- just learn Chinese. It's not that hard, honest! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v

Dubbing does definitely suck.

I found the DVD the day that the movie was released in the theaters. Imagine that- it is definitely worth it to see it on the big screen though!

:werd:

Don't read the subtitles then- just learn Chinese. It's not that hard, honest! :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: v

I'm all about buying the Chinese versions even if it means getting it before the US sees it on the big screen.

=)

I just watched The Myth last week. kinda weird but still neat.
have you seen that yet?

Fearless is friggin awsome, Jet Li is bad ass.

I have the DVD and its tight as hell my lil brother watches it all the time. Like three to four times a day. So now Im just annoyed by it.

Had this on DVD about 3-4 months before it came out in theaters me and my brother were instanly hook. Watched it at least 2 times every week until it's actual US released date. As long as he stays retired this will complete both of our Jet li's collection and my overall martial arts collection from Bruce lee, to sonny, to Bruce Li Roy, to Jckie, to Jet.

I've wanted to see it, probably go check it out later. I've been wondering about that though, did he retire after shooting this? or did he die and I just didn't hear?

He said he want's to get into more directing and producing why he's not acting anymore

lol....i want to go see it tonight.

ill see if i agree. the only 2 jet li movies i didnt like were unleashed and the one. hopefully this one is better than both of those. if so, we'll see my movie collection get one title larger when it finally comes out on dvd.

Unleashed really was a disappointment

Back