Fields VTEC Controller

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Gen2Teg

Hey i might trade someone for a fields VTEC controller. If i set the VTEC crossover point to like 10K rpm so it would never engage (since i have no vtec) would it work fine on my boosted B20 to tune the fuel? and do you think trading Skunk2 cam gears for it is a good trade? thanks for the input

oh yeah and its the boxer series controller

it will work, u just need to search the web for instructions on where to hook everything up at. the wire colors are the same as the apexi with the exception of maybe one or 2, i think its vtec( apexi is pink, and fields is blue?) not to sure on that, so u can look it up.

but yes it will work, its just going to be hard to find instructions on installing it on a obd 0 car, seeing as obd0 in the states wasnt ment to have vtec.

on another note, i would just save up and get a apexi vafc, or super afc, u have alot more featuers but it cost somewhere in the range of 300 new.

peace out,
kyle

fields suck.

everyone i ever known who had one had problems with it. they just stop working. shitty product.

Back