Final Fantasy VII Advent Childern

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

DAMN PAYPAL!!! I dont have any checks on me so i cant put in the routing number or acct number :cry:

i can mail you a birthday card with cash hahaa

so, i downloaded it off of mininova.org a few months back. but due to work i haven't really had the time to play it much. anyway, i quit my job 2 days ago, so i've been playing it a little today(last time i actually played the game was on psx when it was first released) but there are little thngs that i just never noticed. for example when sephiroth is in the shinra mansion basement in nibelheim reading books, on severa ookshelves you'll see them tilted and such to form a VII. nothing mportant just thought i'd share. btw, i started this morning and i'm at the chocobo ranch now.

Seany-izzle, Ripperbone, Turbomirage, you guys got PM.

And are you fucking crazy?? IM transfer? taht means I gotta do for 3 people which takes probably up to 4-5 hrs each. No thanks.

damn i didnt know FF7 was so rare for PS. i have the origional one sitting in a box int he other room with all my PS shit. im gonna have to pull that out and store it incase it gains some sick value. lol

hey guys, i went out and bought envelopes to put the dvd in and bought stamps. havent gotten a chance to mail it because i dont know how much it weighs, so a friend is taking it to her work and weighing/mailing it.

Back