Flag Day Monthly is BACK!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.
i used to be feardagreencivic but i had a name before this that i just used to look up facts while doing my first swap. It was early in 03 when i had it. But i forgot the password and now i dont even know what my old user name was. It was back when i used 56 ghey so it took a while to post stuff :D

Originally posted by YouKnowWhoIBee@Jan 22 2005, 04:31 PM
i used to be feardagreencivic but i had a name before this that i just used to look up facts while doing my first swap. It was early in 03 when i had it. But i forgot the password and now i dont even know what my old user name was. It was back when i used 56 ghey so it took a while to post stuff :D
[post=449699]Quoted post[/post]​

I remember feardagreencivic...

Brian

BDN, you have to make another! this shit is hilarious!

i wasn't even looking for this, i was gonna bring back the myspace thread, becuase i finally did something to my page.... if you wanna see -> http://www.myspace.com/darinmerc (it's pretty basic, but it's my first attempt ever at html/css)

anyway, work some magic BDN..
we need a good laugh, been kinda slow in here

whats up w/these old ass threads being resurected????? this one is 1yr old.

Bringing dead threads back for the sake of adding zero value comments is a bad thing. Please refrain from doing so in the future.

Thread locked to prevent further post whoring.

:locked:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back