Flash game question

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

klyph

Dismember
VIP
Is there a way to adjust the speed of a flash game?
This is the game:
Play Portal: The Flash Version, a free online game on Kongregate

I got addicted to it on my gf's netbook, which played it just fine, but my desktop plays it at a retarded fast speed that just makes it annoying.
I've thought of disabling my video card, running a resource hogging program in the background, but there has to be a better way, some setting to adjust.

I dunno, melt my brain with your wizardry.

If you have a steam account or you make one and install steam you can buy the Orange Box for like $26 and it comes with the 3D version of that game, Half Life 2 and a few other full version games.

Or try this:
!xSpeed download page

If you have a steam account or you make one and install steam you can buy the Orange Box for like $26 and it comes with the 3D version of that game, Half Life 2 and a few other full version games.

I know, but I just bought Fallout 3, so I'm not buying any new games for a while.

And that software is to adjust the speed of windows, not just flash...

Yea but it works for the game does it not? I tried it and it worked.

I've just been increasing my leet gaming skills, The game is faster, so I have become faster.

Remember the "Turbo" button on PCs so you could de-clock your uber leet 33mhz down to 8mhz so you could play pin ball at less than mach 7?

Remember the "Turbo" button on PCs so you could de-clock your uber leet 33mhz down to 8mhz so you could play pin ball at less than mach 7?
LOL, I remeber that. I had one that switched from 66 to 33 mhz I still have a couple 8mb edo ram sticks.

Back