Fmax Turbo Groupbuy

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

95CD7Turbo

I am not a shop nor a seller i am simply trying to pool users together to save each other money on a product i in know way will be selling anything to you nor will your sales transaction take place threw me the only thing i am doing is gather information relaying it and allowing multiple users to buy from one place for a discounted price as a result of the larger number of orders.

Group buy details
Im working out a deal with two shops to get us any individual piece from the FMAX kits, as well as whole kits and whole kits minus the FM2, injectors for those of us using the hack. so if your looking to buy some turbo parts hang back for a little bit and let see how this goes.So if you need ANYTHING for a turbo/kit and would be interested in the GB please post/email and let me know what you need.

Neroific@aol.com

UPDATED!!
The GB is approved threw both sites reason i emailed two sites is because i didnt know if they would accept the offer and with two sites one agree too more of a discount than the other so once i have a good number of intrests ill email the shops with numbers of what we want and post prices. the GB is no longer bound on the 5th gen accord extended to all of the following applications:

92-00 Honda Civic (ALL)
92-01 Honda Prelude (ALL)
94-02 Honda Accord (ALL 4 Cylinder)
88-91 CRX/Civic w/ B16A engine swap
94-97 Del Sol VTEC w/ B16A
92-01 Acura Integra (ALL)

Obviously swaps with motors from the listed applications will work as a kit a combination of manifold a turbo will have to be used with piping and IC from another app. Orders can be mixed to fit a swap.

Running Tab:
whole kit: 2
whole kit minus fm2 injectors: 1

All IC pipe: 6
Charge Pipe: 1
BOV: 1
IC: 1
Downpipe: 5
Manifold: 4

Turbokits.com
Group5motorsport.com

both places are larger fmax dealers both said ok to a GB and on top of the discount they are giving a better price in exchange for ad space on the board i admin/mod for.

what would be the cost of a turbo for a del sol with the d16z6 engine or can you not get one 1995 del sol that is

Originally posted by supermonkeyboy@Jan 23 2003, 01:29 AM
how much for complete kit i have 94 hatch with b18c

i dont have a price sheet as of yet complete kits run 3600 with the GB discount your looking at 2800-3000 for whole kits i am seeing what is out here for interested if you have money and are interested let me know ill add you too the list im turning in a list to the sites in one week prices will be set in stone then.

supermonkeyboy
red95solsi

let me know if youd like to be added if you get added it doesnt not force you to buy a kit it means you like the price range i said you have money if those turn out to be the prices or lower youll buy.

same q, how much for a turbo kit for a 89 crx si with B16a sir1

Please refer to original post there is no price sheet as of yet
"once i have a good number of intrests ill email the shops with numbers of what we want and post prices. "

i will email both sites within 1-2 weeks with the total number of users interested and they will then draw up price sheets for me.

Full kits normally run ~3699 with the GB promotion they will probably be 2800-3000 thats in the 20% range.

If you have money and are looking to buy turbo parts/kit let me know ill add you to the buy when i email the shops and get a price sheet i will post it. sorry if theres any confusion.

I dont know if maybe we can help each other....um I"m lookin for a complete turbo kit and intercooler for a 92 prelude s motor going into a 92 civic cx. But, the turbo has to be able to go 20-25 psi because my motor is almost outta the shop with about $4,000 worth of internals and work being done to it.. Thanks

Originally posted by BleuZigen@Jan 24 2003, 02:39 PM
I dont know if maybe we can help each other....um I"m lookin for a complete turbo kit and intercooler for a 92 prelude s motor going into a 92 civic cx. But, the turbo has to be able to go 20-25 psi because my motor is almost outta the shop with about $4,000 worth of internals and work being done to it.. Thanks

I might be able to help you somewhat but you should have some idea of the power your looking to produce 25psi can yield different things depending on the turbo you use, for a h22 type S in a civic you could use the FMAX kit minus the turbo and get a larger turbo from cheapturbo.com t3/to4e or super60 of somesort...

well you spent 4000 in internals for your motor i would think you wouldnt throw a "kit" for turbo on your car most of it would be custom, FMAX uses a log style manifold and if you done that much work you should use a equall length tube or something probably a larger intercooler too. itll be custom piping as well.

whatever you want to do tho let me kno.

Back