FMU????????

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

haccord141

Guys with the taxes i am getting back i am going to upgrade my fueal system. I am getting an aem fuel filter, regulator and rail, i am also buying msd ignition and some small procedures to remove some unnesscary items under the hood, iwas wonder what fmu i should buy and should i buy any controllers for them, and were should i get them.

thanks

jeff

kinda....that is stuff that will od oyu no good right now really....if you plan on turboing, but the fmu or injectors and VAFC and then work on your turbo....those setups are good for up to about 12 psi depending on turbo....or around 250hp maybe more(i cant remember)...thats personally the way i would go but correct me if i misunderstood you...

Originally posted by haccord141@Jan 24 2004, 04:37 PM
Guys with the taxes i am getting back i am going to upgrade my fuel system. I am getting an aem fuel filter, regulator and rail, i am also buying msd ignition and some small procedures to remove some unnesscary items under the hood,

i was wondering if this would be a good upgrade on my f22a1, i have i,h,e. and that is about all. what do u guys think?

you wont gain much power if any. if your not planing on turboing or going for nitrous dont worry about fuel system....

Back