Fnf Car Of The Day

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Only 3800, that's not bad. You'll need an extra 500 dollars for all the bottles of goo gone you'll need to take off the pos decals though.

Screw that... tell him to dump the stickers and get $1000 off, since his Queer & Dickless decals are worth so much- then turn that sucker into a DET. Those SR20 engines haul ass under boost.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 20 2003, 11:21 AM
Given the same SR20DET, suspension, and weather conditions, a 200 will run faster than a 240

no way .... RWD has MUCH better traction than FWD for launches
RWD all the weight shifts onto the drive wheels ... FWD all the weight shifts off the drive wheels

Sorry bro, the 200sx would win provided all things being equal. The 200 is 400lbs lighter than the S13 240, the 200sx also comes with an LSD. The 240's have 1 tire fires, the only 240 that had LSD was the 98' S14 which came with R200 rear end.. but the S14's are 3000lbs + .. either way.. 200's own :)

By the way, a good friend of mine has a sweet ass 200sx with an SR20DET for sale.

Originally posted by TRuggiero_@Feb 20 2003, 11:21 AM
Given the same SR20DET, suspension, and weather conditions, a 200 will run faster than a 240

provided all things being equal

welp lets see... seeing that we didnt get the SR20DET in the US either car would need to have one swapped in.... so what came stock on the 200sx or the 240sx means nothing

now youre the one who said both would have the "same" setup... that would mean if the 200sx got the LSD then the 240sx gets the LSD too....

400lbs? thats with the stock engines... with the same engine setups the difference will be a little smaller (the 240sx will still be heavier)

so with the "same" setups the race will be much closer than you think.... the 240sx will definatly take the launch and the 200sx will have to play "catch up"... i doubt it will within a 1/4 mile

personally i really dont care about either car or drag racing for that matter

When I win the lottery I'll try it then post my results and laugh. But 200 sx SE-R came stock with SR20DET and LSD. Maybe not in this country but in Aussie.

Back