FONTANA DRAG SCHEDULE ANNOUNCED!!!!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ahhhhh yeah
What up yo
I'll be there with carbon fiber bells on bitch :p
12:30 @ tha crack O' jack bros
Yo Jason My girl is coming so do you think you could run me real slow in the evo to make me look good <_< :D haha
see you there

Alright whores!! I washded my car all perrty for you sluts so you better not stand me up!! :toot:
By the way, what's this "gallery user" crap?

Canek - Has Jason tried to get that video on this site yet? I think a lot of people here would like to see it.

Jason - I will give you a call today (Thursday) to see what is up. probably around 4:20.

Aww you guys got some video of the races? i wanna see

oh yeah i got the videos on the computer BUT i got nowhere to host them...

if you guys no somewhere or can provide me some space to upload these videos then i can upload both of canek's runs and a few runs from my civic from last season

B)

EDIT: in total all the videos come out to 108 MB... the includes one video of Bisi running in bakersfield, 2 videos of caneks car and 4 videos of my civic

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 4 2004, 05:10 AM
Aww you guys got some video of the races? i wanna see

hah no you don't, at least not mine you don't. Canek had some good times though.

I came to some conclusions about my runs last saturday at the Speedway.

Falken Azenas on the street :thumbsup:
Falken Azenas at the track :thumbsdown:

My driving skills on the street :thumbsup:
My driving skills at the track :thumbsdown:

Anyway it was good to meet you guys (Canek, Jason, Taylor, Shadney).
hopefully next time my times will be a little better.

How was every thing at the track anybody take PICS or VID,I wasnt able to make it since my car wasnt finished by the 28th.Oh and when is the next meet going to be I shall be ready 100% for the next one.

Originally posted by arpee79@Mar 7 2004, 10:57 PM
How was every thing at the track anybody take PICS or VID,I wasnt able to make it since my car wasnt finished by the 28th.Oh and when is the next meet going to be I shall be ready 100% for the next one.

i got video... none of the pics turned out... somthing wrong with the card on my camera...

uhhh oh and i have nowhere to host the video i have uploaded of canek's car

<_<

I got a sick pic on jon's camera of caneck's car, and you can see th head lights of the camero he was racing.
JON where the pics at?

Originally posted by 2 litre EG+Mar 8 2004, 12:54 AM-->
@Mar 7 2004, 10:57 PM

i got video... none of the pics turned out... somthing wrong with the card on my camera...

uhhh oh and i have nowhere to host the video i have uploaded of canek's car

<_<

JDM stance pic didn't come out either?

I will try to get those pics up on here soon, Taylor did take a cool one of Caneks car way out in front of the Camaro SS. :thumbsup:

nope, none of the pictures came out... well at least my camera isnt reading them on the card for some weird reason?

BTW jonathan there is nothing going on the 20th? i dont think anyways?

NHRA - March 17 & 18 @ Fontana [California Dragway/Speedway]
IDRC - March 27 & 28 @ Palmdale [Los Angeles County Raceway]

B)

im going to try and make it to Palmdale so i can run my civic, so those of you who've been waiting to watch my slow ass car run, stay tuned to find out if im running or not haha

:p

well i had planned on having a GSR by the 20th though now im not sure i might just be geting the money in the account rigth then or only a few days befor which leaves no time to look so im thinking no, though i might come still, i really dont wana go out tehre any more inless im in a car so its either this next time i will be there in a GSR or i wont. The next one after that is that last one scheduled and its on april 10, im sure i will have a car by then so i dont wanna say im aiming for that date but im thinking thats the next one i will attend but surely in a GSR <_<

Originally posted by UDT@Mar 9 2004, 03:03 PM
last one scheduled and its on april 10,

actually they have dates all the way to september now...i'll edit my first post, or post em up in a bit...

Originally posted by Bl6CRX+Mar 9 2004, 11:48 PM-->
@Mar 9 2004, 03:03 PM

actually they have dates all the way to september now...i'll edit my first post, or post em up in a bit...

Thanks B16CRX it would be nice to have all the dates.

Jason - On the first page of this post it says that March 20 the races are crackin at California Speedway. Lets kick it soon I have to get you your DVD back.

Updated Schedule

Winter 04:
February 28

Spring 04:
March 20
April 10
May 29

Summer 04:
July 17
July 31
August 21
September 18

Fall 04:
November 13

Originally posted by integraslut78+Mar 10 2004, 12:57 AM-->
Originally posted by Bl6CRX@Mar 9 2004, 11:48 PM
UDT
@Mar 9 2004, 03:03 PM

Thanks B16CRX it would be nice to have all the dates.

Jason - On the first page of this post it says that March 20 the races are crackin at California Speedway. Lets kick it soon I have to get you your DVD back.

i'll hit you up sometime next week to kick it, i been hella busy TRYING to get things situated for the race at the end of the month

B)

Back