For Chris....

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that top one is hot!

its got some kinda motor and front end, cuz those OZ wheels are 4x114.3.

its a real EVO 3

the 2nd one is a real Cyborg

ebay.uk is loaded with them (Evolutions)....

ahhh! from the angle the evo looks like a coupe-sedan.

id love a 4g cyborg hatchie :)
93ca4a-2.jpg

I don't know why they would keep that away from the US markets. I can't figure it out. Mirage / Lancer could have put Civic to bed in the 90s.

Same reason we didn't get DET SE-R's, Pulsars, and EP82 Starlet's

God hates the USA

Colt hatches sold well. It was just stupid to count the US out of them.

Oh well, now we know why they are feeling the pressures.

The only real hatch left is the GTI....

Unless we get that nifty little Volvo

*EDIT* I guess the Eclipse counts as a hatch....I guess

What a pitiful remark. No more hatchbacks. Isn't the 350Z a liftback like the Eclipse ?

I mean "Hatchbacks" have a longer roof line, "Liftbacks" are typically coupe things with large rear doors. 5th and 6th gen Civics have tailgates which is wierd, but nifty.

Personally, I like the shape of the Civic hatchback over the other "liftbacks" that I have owned. Liftbacks simply have a "trunk" amount of space under a large peice of glass that acts like a greenhouse and invites everyone to look in.

my Civic, for one, has a ton of turbulence at the rear window. I can stick a piece of paper to my back window at speeds and it will stay there.

yeah, i would have loved to build a 4g colt GT turbo but i decided on the easier platform instead.

Quoted post[/post]]
yeah, i would have loved to build a 4g colt GT turbo but i decided on the easier platform instead.

Yeah, My friend has one and he is trying, really hard, to make it compete and he can't. Not with what Mitsubishi gave him.

The car has no personality except that of a weakling behind the counter of Circuit City.

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]

Yeah, My friend has one and he is trying, really hard, to make it compete and he can't. Not with what Mitsubishi gave him.

The car has no personality except that of a weakling behind the counter of Circuit City.

well, you can adapt alot of the 1g FWD suspension stuff over to make it formidable :) but it does require some fab work in the back end. the front suspension bolts up.

I know deep down in my heart that someday I'll have a 4g61t colt/mirage hatch

theres stuff out there for them, you just gotta know where to look :wink:

Back