For Sale: Nike Jacket

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

chet

alright, this is not your usual for sale thread, but i'm putting my jacket on ebay...thought i'd offer it to the locals first.

its a nike ACG STORM FIT jacket. this is not your typical bullshit nike jacket that you can buy at the mall's around here, its a very good jacket intended for rock climbing and skiing in extreme weather conditions. it also makes a very nice rain-coat, as its just a shell. nike fleece will zip into this, and its a men's medium. (nike clothing runs very large, and this coat is big on me and i'm 5'9, 170.)

the jacket was purchased two years ago for around 375 dollars, although i haven't had much of a chance to wear it lately because i'm now in florida. anyway, if someone is interested...let me know.

175.00 plus shipping.

s3e1bbfb865fc4.jpg

s3e1bbfc906c57.jpg

i accept paypal, money orders, etc.

chet@hondaswap.com is my email/paypal...

Originally posted by chet@Jan 8 2003, 02:23 PM
... this is not your typical bullshit nike jacket

;) :blink: :lol: :D

Truefully, the new jackets companys are making are sweet, my Columbia that i got keeps me nice and warm on the slopes but the thing is bascily like that shell and a thick fleece iner shell. It is light as hell compared to my old columbia.

this jacket is comparably to jackets made by marmot, the north face and mountain hardware.

Back