for sale or trade 1990 integra ls

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

90lvintegra

selling my 1990 integra ls $3000 without rims or $3750 with the 18's
or willing to trade for a 88-91 CRX or for a Del sol

i just had the entire interior redone including the trunk with black tweed (cost me $4500)it also has an iceman cold air intake, an Aggressor front bumper, black widow rear bumper, and a black widow fiberglass hood. the engine is the original b18 with 240000k miles on it but still runs well. the car is in las vegas nv. if you have any ??? call my cell phone at 702-371-1126

there are no more rims because some cockroach stole them last night so the price is at $3000 or make an offer. want to get a del sol if anyone in vegas is selling theirs.

Ok so you spent 4500 on the interior.
Just wondering if that was your sole investment into it

Originally posted by tdg@Feb 5 2005, 01:39 AM
Ok so you spent 4500 on the interior.
Just wondering if that was your sole investment into it
[post=456765]Quoted post[/post]​

Well i got the car for pretty cheap and started on modifying it but then i got called to play for a team in indiana. with the body kit, interior, intake and hood i probably got about six grand maybe more invested into it but i have no place to work on it out here and i cant get it out unless i have it shipped out so im trynig to get about have of what i've spent so far.

not trying to threadjack, but you list the car as having aftermarket bumpers- do you have the stock front bumper?

free bump either way

Back