For Sale: Xbox bundle, lots of extras

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

With the Xbox 360 coming out, I have decided to sell my Xbox...Only about 1/2 of the games I have will work on the 360, the main one I wanted to work was Marvel Vs. Capcom 2, but no luck. As a result, before I ebay this, or sell it locally, I figured I would post it here first.

--Xbox system (about 14 months old, still have orignal box, manual, wrappings, etc) The game gives the dirty disc error with Halo, but that's not a problem with just my Xbox, it's common in all Xboxs. It only does it on Halo 1-2, all of the other games play perfect. Xbox is vigrin, never modified or altered in any way.
--EVERY hookup for the TV available. This includes the RF adapter, standard AV cables (included with Xbox system) S-Video cables, and component HD cables.
--Halo2 Plantronics Headset and whatever it is called that plugs into the Xbox Controller.
--3 Xbox controllers (1 original black, 1 black controller S, 1 blue controller S) I might sell the 4th one, it is a sweet mad tight JDM Samba Green Pearl Controller S.
--Microsoft Memory Card
--Microsoft Xbox DVD player remote/plug-in sensor.
--10 games, which include:
Top Spin
Full Spectrum Warrior
Grand Theft Auto 3
Grand Theft Auto: Vice City
Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas (original version, aka "Hot Coffee Mod" version with the sex scene)
Ninja Gaiden
Madden 2005
Forza Motorsport
Mortal Kombat: Deception (Kollector's Edition, includes bonus disc with MK1 arcade-perfect version + bonuses)
*Marvel Vs. Capcom 2* -- This game will not be included with the whole thing unless I get an additional 50.00 because it is rare as hell. I paid 60.00 for it via ebay about 2 months ago, and the going price is still around that.

All games work perfect, the system was taken care of, lens cleaned, etc. Once again, the only reason I am selling is to buy the Xbox 360. Many people can vouch for me (disregard their asshole comments :))

Asking 350.00 shipped with MvC2 or 300.00 shipped without MvC2. Open to offers, will entertain selling some items seperately

I'll give you $40 for the Xbox only. Sorry man, I would, but I have a trip to Spain and a trip to South Korea coming up. I'll probably have to find one locally sometime after I get back. GL on the sale! :)

Back