For the love of god...who has that spooge gif???

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Airjockie

Watanabe Whore!!!
Rest In Peace
Who has that spooge gif that I posted a long time ago and got everyone annoyed?

right now would be a good time to post it.;)

I finally found a car on the net a few days ago...and I've been in heaven going thru everything that this guy has done. Most of it I had already planned out myself, but this guy has the same taste I have, except he has more money. Except my car will be fitted with an R34 RB25DET, and not the insane motor he built for his... :ph34r:

CTZCC.COM :: View topic - Just a preveiw....

/enter spooge gif here.

P1.jpg

fap fap fap.....fap...

(spooge gif here)

Beat me to it. I wanted to wait until someone asked a stupid question, but it probably would have been me anyway...

not the spooge gif.. .but some damn funny emoticons i have in my collection i've gathered from other forums..

boobies.gif

1z2m9ls.gif

mmmm. Glad to see that car on Tsukuba circuit in the fist vid. I wonder what kind of time it throws down on that track.

Edit: and what car was that in the third vid trying to catch him? it seemed like it had a dog box.

Last edited:
i would suffocate a vegatized midget with my penis to get to drive on tsukuba :ph34r:

well yeh not really, but i really really really want to take a drive on that track

I think this will suffice.

Edit: Does this have to be moved to NWS now? Didn't think of that before I posted it up.

Attachments

• Skeet.gif
    Skeet.gif
    34.6 KB · Views: 67,386
Back