for the Mike Jones fans...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

BodyDroppedNikes

...PENDEJO....
VIP
gaugemagazine_ITB_2005_261.jpg

"Who Mike Jones" hahahahah

My friend looked at my bottle of Yoohoo a few days ago and said "You know, in the ghetto that's re-labelled to 'hoodat'" and I spit it out I laughed so hard.

dude is a dickhead. the actual number he gives away in his song is to a motel owned by a mike jones that kicked his ass out for being rowdy and disespectful.

That Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtle picture is priceless. Someone needs to get that to Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones Mike Jones somehow.

Originally posted by Celerity@Sep 5 2005, 06:51 PM
My friend looked at my bottle of Yoohoo a few days ago and said "You know, in the ghetto that's re-labelled to 'hoodat'" and I spit it out I laughed so hard.
[post=549942]Quoted post[/post]​

HAHAHAHA I'd be spitting it out too! lmao

haha, not gonna lie i bought the CD i like it too, Turnin Lane and Cuttin are the 2 best songs..... especially Cuttin....... anyone who can rap to yodeling gets a thumbsup in my book.

if you can put aside the 3497932842342 "Mike Jones.... WHO... Mike Jones" in the cd its decent rap.

no it isnt, he is the shittiest rapper since jakwon

Originally posted by Seany-izzle@Sep 5 2005, 06:58 PM
forgot to mention jae millz and akon.
[post=549872]Quoted post[/post]​

I understand jae millz, but why akon? Hes really not bad and has good beats for the most part.

Back