Free shoes!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

lol, i've just never known a white boy that could pull off purple shoes
maybe its a new thing

i wear the shit out of them.

not sure if i "pull them off" but, im at the point where i dont give a shit if i do.
i like them. i could care less about others.

the green shoes are even funnier though.

people asked me the first time i wore them "whats with the purple shoes" just said that i liked them, and also, its hard to take life too seriously when you are wearing purple shoes.

I'm appalled at your (collective) shoe choices in general...big fat skate shoes? I thought those we all left those behind in high school...Footwear is a serious matter

^ :lame: I still enjoy me some Etnies. Comfort and even style is still a big part of the equation.

I've finally graduated to chucks. I have a red pair and a black pair. They are comfortable as fuck, and adult enough that I don't feel like I'm getting a ride to the skate park from my mom...seriously have you seen DC shoes lately? I have owned winter boots with less padding and insulation than those fuckin things...

I've finally graduated to chucks. I have a red pair and a black pair. They are comfortable as fuck, and adult enough that I don't feel like I'm getting a ride to the skate park from my mom...seriously have you seen DC shoes lately? I have owned winter boots with less padding and insulation than those fuckin things...

Chucks? comfortable?

Pumas for me. Picked up some repli cat iii suedes in blue the other day

Back