free subscription to automobile mag

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

the survey you took was your payment.

the last company i worked for, thats mostly what they did... offer free subs to people who answered questions a certain way.

why? you give 10000 dentists your mag, you can now say you have XXXXXX dentists as subscribers for advertising purposes, which in turn makes the magazine more money due to having higher circulation figures.

the survey you took was your payment.

the last company i worked for, thats mostly what they did... offer free subs to people who answered questions a certain way.

why? you give 10000 dentists your mag, you can now say you have XXXXXX dentists as subscribers for advertising purposes, which in turn makes the magazine more money due to having higher circulation figures.

where are these surveys that you speak of?
:D

Most are trade mags. Unless you're listed as a business in a certain niche, you won't get called.

maxim has gone completely down hill. it used to be 200 pages. now, its like 80. and 60 of it is ads :(

yea.. thats one thing i noticed.. i never had a scrip to Maxim before, but i remember from browsing through them at the grocery store

maxim has gone completely down hill. it used to be 200 pages. now, its like 80. and 60 of it is ads :(
yeah, thats what i was saying before, it was good 5 years ago.

unfortunately, all magazines are like that. show me a mag that isn't riddled with ads and it will be a mag that is less than 2 years old.

yep, once they get popular they get bombarded with advertisers

Back