From MrPoll.com

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

that's it, im buying a pump

:(

:ph34r:

lol j/k

i don't give a shit if i was a 2" tool or a foot long. i've NEVER not been able to please a girl.
all these girls saying big dick is better never had B's tongue :D

you post some of the funniest shit, 94RedSi.....

....most of that shit is true though. I'm packing heat in my pants. Back in school they use to call me donkey dick. *sheepishly grinning*

But seriously though, that shit can be intimidating. I banged this girl from Connecticut a few years ago, and when I pulled my junk out she was like "woa, its huge".....she ate it any way.

Originally posted by OldEMaltLiQuoR@Jun 4 2004, 10:17 AM
... I'm packing heat in my pants. Back in school they use to call me donkey dick. *sheepishly grinning*

:blink:

:lmao: :lmao: :lmao:

@ all of you :D

If you eat 'em right and make 'em buck and shudder first, then it won't matter how big or small it is when you start fuckin' 'em afterwards. But I feel sorry for anyone packing a wang below 5 or 6. Poor guys. :lol:

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 4 2004, 11:35 AM
i wish i was black. lol

LOL! Two out of three ain't bad though...

a talented tongue and a good income... MARRY ME B!!!! Hahaha... :p

:lol:

ehhh, my income sucks. i should be making 20k more than i do for what I do :( Another year of Expr, and i'm going to be in the 65-70k range level of an employee. not knowing ASP was holding me back a lot. Now, I know it, and we're moving to .Net shortly- which means, yeah, $$$$$$$$$$$$$

I'm hung like a tuna can :lol: (For those of you who weren't there, you had to be there)

And yeah, I like going down on girls... its fun. but its gotta be the right girl, and shes gotta react the right way, else i get bored.

and no martine, i won't marry you. cuz everytime i'd want to hang out with my friends steve and/or clayton, it would be hell. :(

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Jun 4 2004, 11:50 AM
and no martine, i won't marry you. cuz everytime i'd want to hang out with my friends steve and/or clayton, it would be hell. :(

*sigh* It's okay B... I'm not the marrying kind anyway, but I can't believe that you have such a difficult time finding a decent gf. That's kind of a puzzlement to me. :huh:

But yeah, I'm not ever getting married. I'm way too independent and used to spoiling myself. I'm not having kids either, well at least not the human kind. lol. I'm working on getting a 5th car at the moment... B)

psychology tells me that 75% of the guys on here proclaiming to "pack some serious fucking heat"......

are outright lying :lol:

and no, i wont say one way or another about myself....

just going to let the facts state themselves...

IM ITALIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

and call me Hackback Al Machmiir, because im going to start a holy jihad thread jack.

im SO fucking sore right now I cant even move. My head is spinning and I feel so fucking out of it.

Last night I started to run down at the local highschool track. only did 4 laps, two run two walk....

1. im out of shape
2. im in SERIOUS fucking pain right now....

every single joint and muscle in my body hurts :angry:

Originally posted by Tonyd0821@Jun 4 2004, 12:06 PM
IM ITALIAN !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Did you forget to use these tags: <Rocky Balboa> </Rocky Balboa> ..... ? ;)

Back