From RICE to NICE!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

D See 2

finally got my rotas... 15" Slips in Gunmetal...
Paid $660 Shipped: 4 Wheels, 4 Kumho 195/50/15 Tires, 16 lugs and key, 4 center caps, speed balanced from http://www.kissmotorsports.com/, i'd give them a 9/10 on their service. sjiping was prompt and everything went well.
here's some before and after pics for ya...
it goes from rice to nice...
let me know what you think...
my camera is ghey so i had to PS the images for better brightness/contrast...
the handling/braking/acceleration is far superior to that of the 17" rims that were on there...

side2.jpg

rotas1.jpg

rotas2.jpg

rotas3.jpg

looks a lot better
did you tires retain the same diameter? the 17's look bigger over all but that could just be an optical illusion

you should get some Eibach Prokits or something to get rid of some of the fender gap now. not that there is any more than when you had the 17's but it would help to get rid of the stilted look of the car right now

if I get another set of rims it's going to be slips for sure!

yea, coilovers/shocks are next on my list...

as far as the 17"s go, i havn't decided what i'm going to do with them... i think i might get new tires for them and give them to my girl for x-mas...

Very nice. I think the 17s looking taller is just an illusion. It looks to me like the shiny finish plus the wheel gap makes them look bigger...

those 17s look huge, cuz of the long spokes that go all the to the edge.

:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I like them a lot.

Seriously though, if you tinted that beast, then it would look 2x as good IMO.

I think it needs to sit down a little lower....I hate how they look with stock springs and bump stops. IMO

looks great man. told ya the performance was 10x better, lol. now we just gotta se what you run now that you can actually move, lol.

where are you from, got a 90 si for a parts car for you, swap the 1.6 inplace of the 1.5 and steall the seats and or what ever else you want, $500 if you pick it up, more if you want it to be droped off at your door step.

Looks much better.
I wish I could get rid of my 17's. 5 lug. Nobody wants them...

Originally posted by djyox@Sep 16 2003, 10:29 PM
where are you from, got a 90 si for a parts car for you, swap the 1.6 inplace of the 1.5 and steall the seats and or what ever else you want, $500 if you pick it up, more if you want it to be droped off at your door step.

hes in baltimore, buts hes already got a 1.6. semi built b16. look at his link in his sig for more infor on his ride.

Originally posted by Slammed89Integra@Sep 17 2003, 03:17 AM
:thumbsup: :thumbsup: I like them a lot.

Seriously though, if you tinted that beast, then it would look 2x as good IMO.

:werd: :withstupid:

Looks awesome!

Since 17s came on my V from the factory, I can skip that step and tint my windows black. :D

It's gonna look so fuckin sick when I'm done.

Back