Front End Conversion

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slammedb18acivic

i really want to convert the front end of my 90 si hatch into a totally different front end. if i wanted to put lets say a gsr, or del sol. possibly 93 style front end on my 90 si, what would i need to do. hood,bumper,fenders,and headlights off the style i want to do and then have a good body shop make it wrk or what.

idea.gif
how bout just buying a gsr or a del sol???? :bash:

yo
you might try to thorw on 94 or higher intergra front and rear conversion. I've seen it and it looks mint!
good luck

peace
nash

your taking a very boxy car and trying to put a very rounded nose on it... it will look about as goos as an early 90's cavalier with a supra wing on it :puke:

can some one give me some tip on what i need to do so like is ther any extra welding or what i have to take out to complete it. i been on this for a while now

Most front end swaps, you will need:

complete radiator support
hood
fenders
bumper
lights

You can always try a body kit. The Mugen kit always looks nice and clean on hatchs.

idea.gif
how bout just buying a gsr or a del sol???? :bash:

what and then what?
convert the rear end and middle to a 91 crx?

hahah, j/k

that's just sounds stupid
you want something that looks awesome how about a chopped top
complete radiator support
hood
fenders
bumper
lights
that is what i used to swap an eg front end on my del sol except just the upper radiator support, I love the looks.
defenently more aggressive

Last edited:
Back