FS: 2 b18b engines, 1 OBD1 and 1 OBD2!!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboCivic

468fwhp B21 on 22 psi...
Hey, whats up guys I have a couple of LS motors for sale. They are the motor only, no tranny, ecu, harness, dizzy. I got them for backups for my LsVtec and I have ran into money problems. The motors may have a few things wrong, I was told the OBD2 LS has a couple stripped head stud holes in the block. The OBD1 LS I was told it was fine and in running order, but I have not taken it apart so I am not 100% sure and I just need to get rid of them. I am asking $250 + shipping for the OBD2 B18b and $300 + shipping for the OBD1 B18b LS. Let me know I am in the process of getting pictures so send me your email address and I will try and send some pics here soon.

I cant get a exact figure but it is looking like somewhere around $150 but I am not getting a exact price, I am in 99217 see if you can get an exact one I can do COD shipping. Let me know.

well i was thinking about buying the one that u have that is in working order for my car but how much will it be to ship to shreveport ,la and how many miles are on the engine

yes I am. Have them both still and am looking to get rid of them still. let me know!
Hey, free bump here, your from spokane, me too..

what do ya drive most of the time? ever get up to the track?

I have a 94 civic coupe, with a ls vtec, fully built from oil pan to valve cover, trubo'd running 15 psi.

you didnt do the work youre self i take it cause it could be a blow off or it could be the turbo spooling it really depends on when it makes the sound as you accelerate or at the shift lots off things it could be :ph34r: i am a ninja

I want to pick these motors up from you ill pay cash, i live in pasco, wa $350 its like a 2 hour drive. Oh and id want the obd1 motor, thank you!

you didnt do the work youre self i take it cause it could be a blow off or it could be the turbo spooling it really depends on when it makes the sound as you accelerate or at the shift lots off things it could be :ph34r: i am a ninja

LoL, what are you talking about? my signature? All I can say is WOW!!! some peoples kids...

Dizzy Drifter, I have sent you an email. read it and get back to me, if thats the case it is sold to you!

Back