FS: 5 bolt downpipe w/cut-out

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ef9civicgen4

3" into 2.5", flex, 5 bolt flange, 2 oxygen sensor/wideband bungs, stainless steel, tig welded, 3" electric cut-out, instructions, hardware, wiring, and switch. I can get a video of the cut-out in operation if someone wants it.

$350 shipped

DSC01972.jpg

DSC01975.jpg

DSC01977.jpg

DSC01980.jpg

DSC01981.jpg

DSC01982.jpg

DSC01983.jpg

DSC01984.jpg

DMH cutout, nice, best on the market, don't leak, open in like 5 seconds, and have a 4 year warantee, the guy who makes them is great, very good customer service, mine broke, and he sent me a new one.
Bump for you!

Quoted post[/post]]
Quoted post[/post]]
Youre not boosting anymore?

bump

Ya, im still boosting. i just bought the downpipe and cut-out as part of a package deal from john tran. i want a full 3" exhaust, so im selling the dp, and im gonna have the brothers make me a new dp w/ a 4 bolt flange.

Heres why its taking sooo long....ef9civicgen4's photobucket

Im coming home for a few days. I get in town 6/1 at 10 AM or should. So, I might be calling you for lunch or something.

I dont get the pictures, full rebuild or what?

okay, ill take off the $18 that it would cost for a 4-bolt flange, and another $25 that a muffler shop would charge you to cut off the old one, and weld the new one on.

So, PRICE DROP to $305 shipped...anyone interested now?

Back