FS 92-95 civic parts

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

sorry i havent been on here in a while. but i still want those mirrors. they are non power correct? also i would like the lip too. is the lip in good shape? my zip is 34983. let me know how much shipped on these items

would you sell the interior wire harness? the one that goes to the computer and into the engine compartment. If so how much?

Originally posted by 1994ex@Jun 26 2005, 03:15 PM
would you sell the interior wire harness? the one that goes to the computer and into the engine compartment. If so how much?
[post=516640]Quoted post[/post]​

yes i have it $15

IF anyone is seriously thinking bout buying something let me know soon the car will be towed this friday but if u ask me to pull something off i will.

im serious about these parts..... are the mirrors power? if not i definitely want then plus the lip if that is in good shape too

Originally posted by DA69@Jun 27 2005, 08:02 AM
im serious about these parts..... are the mirrors power? if not i definitely want then plus the lip if that is in good shape too
[post=516828]Quoted post[/post]​

mirrors are the powered ones. and lip isnt in real good condition, scrapped up because the car was dropped

do you have any idea how hard it would be to swap the power mirrors into a car that didnt come with power options? im guessin i would nee the mirrors and the switch to start

Back