FS 98+ Integra all red tail lights

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

You may pack them well,but not well enough for $35.
I just sold a pair of these on ebay,packed VERY well and only costs me $15 to ship out.
Shipping price may hold you down,but GL anyway.

seriously if someone is going to heckle over 20 dollars then they can buy from someone else. these tail lights are mint and i have seen them go for over 200 on ebay so 75-100 plus 35 shipping isnt that bad.

I was talkin about the shipping.
Ppl really rip off others for shipping.It is not gonna cost $35 to ship those,no matter how well you pack them. I sold a pair last week and shipped them priority mail for $15.00.

I have to agree that the shipping is a little too much.. Plus most of the time everyone uses either UPS or USPS.. Which takes longer and is cheaper.. I should know I deal with them everyday at work.. LaTEr B)

item is sold, my shipping wasnt any higher than most on ebay for the same items. like i said even with the shipping costing what it does the total was a good price, if you dont like the price then dont look but coming in and constantly trying to ruin my auction is not cool. :thumbsdown: i didnt rip anyone off so i would appreciate if you wouldnt say things you have no idea about, i dont care if you shipped yours out for 15.

Back