FS: AEM EMS, built b16 head, CC twin disc, intercooler chiller, hasport & tons more!

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

i need help

hello to everyone. I am a new owner of a 93 civic dx. I am used to nissans seeing how i had a rb 20 in a 240 sx. but anyhow. i am looking for ideas about what i should do with this dx. i have heard the b 16 is a good swap to do. but what series, should i go with the c1 or c5, or are the lower end b 16's good. they are all v-tec i assume? are the b 16 motors boost friendly, or will i end up having to go to forged internals. much help is needed and appreciated. email if you have ideas
uschaosmc12@yahoo.com

and this is relevent to the thread how? move that to the tech section or something along those lines. it will be in more view of the memebers there. pm me if you want some info.

brett

which cams? b16 or gsr. somewhere around $50-60 for the gsr's. would like to keep either set. let me know. shoot me an offer on the package (2 items you are wanting) and we can work something out (i'm somewhat flexible). thanks again,

brett

the b16 cams, i noticed that the cam gears were aem, are the actual cams just stock?? and do u know if the b16 power steering pump and assembley are interchangeable on the b18 or are they different?? thanks, ohh and the cams and such i will get back to u cuz right now iam just trying to get my car running. (blew headgasket)

the cams with the AEM gears are GSR's. i have b16's too. the power steering assembly should be interchangeable. i am not 100% on that though. i can get back to on that though as soon as i get home. give me a call if you are interested still. either wayt, this will cut down on these emails or whatnot and make life a lot simpler. thanks

brett

prices have changed. package deals are welcome. bump for turkey and taters w/gravy.

brett

bump it up...need these gone to start the new project. i am becoming more prone to budge on these prices. hit me up with some offers. thanks,

brett

anyone? sale pending on exhaust and IM & TB. let me know, we can work something out...

brett

exhuast is gone. sale still pending on IM & TB. first come first serve. let me know, i still have a lot of things laying around.

brett

Back