FS: B and D parts, turbo stuff etc etc...

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

p1s70np0w3r

b16a1 obd0 intake mani $40 shipped
b16a1 throttlebody $35 shipped
b16a1 stock header obd0 with both o2's, make offer
b16a1 JDM mugen pr3 obd0 ecu, $120
d16a6 MPFI intake mani complete $40 shipped
DSM 1g BOV with flange $35 shipped
FMIC of stock mazda $30 shipped
autometer air/fuel gauge $25 shipped
new black race seat w/ sliders and tilt $50
obd1 gsr engine wireharness $90 shipped
d series shift linkage $30 shipped
d15/d16 Turbo tapped oil pan w/ drain and 14b flange $30 shipped
obd0 and obd1 fuel injectors $15 shipped a set
flywheel bolts $15 a set
clutch bolts $15 a set
obd1 d series dizzy $40 shipped

I can meet you if your local also, MD,north Va area

b16a1 obd0 intake mani $40 shipped
b16a1 throttlebody $35 shipped

DSM 1g BOV with flange $35 shipped

okay, just a question, but is the throttlebody the stock? i assume so

and if aftermarket can i get a picture

referring to the BOV, could i get a picture and maybe some specs

Throttle body is stock!
What do you need to know about the BOV?? its a stock talon metal BOV with flange and pipe in great condition.. ill get pics if you want

what do you need a gaurnteed about the ecu? Yes it works great
specs: rev limiter at 10500k , no speed limiter, vtec at 4400 Mugen spec.

Pics if needed...

Throttle body is stock!
What do you need to know about the BOV?? its a stock talon metal BOV with flange and pipe in great condition.. ill get pics if you want

what do you need a gaurnteed about the ecu? Yes it works great
specs: rev limiter at 10500k , no speed limiter, vtec at 4400 Mugen spec.

Pics if needed...

the ecu wouldn't work on a b16a in 89 HB probably not huh? i'm pretty sure that it won't because mine is obd1 right?

what size is the BOV? like 35mm 38mm?

Well since you haven’t responded to my messages for over a week now I guess I have to see if you reply to my posts. You said my money order cleared Tuesday so where is my head? Did it ship? What is the tracking number if it did? Friday it will be 4 weeks since I sent out the money and I still have no received my parts. I would really appreciate it if you would let me know what is going on instead of ignoring my messages

scammer. its been over 2 months and i havnt seen anything yet. he got my money ($200) claimed to ship it but never did. i fucking hate people that are like that

pr3 ecu

are you willing to ship this ecu i am all the way reno nevada get a price with shipping and i am willing to pay let me know

Wow. Can you folks read? You WANT to deal with someone accused to being a scammer, and never refuted it?

yeah people dont really read im assuming. i sent my money to him on 2/29/08 and he claims to have shipped it and shit. well first there was an issue with the money clearing.. then it cleared.. then he got in a wreck and him and his friend were in the hospital.. then he went to jail? then he claims to ship this thing and then never gives me a tracking number so here i am 3 months later $200 down the drain. DO NOT BUY FROM THIS GUY!

Back