FS- B16 EF Apexi world sport full catback

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Samuels

tHIS THING IS SUPER QUIET but when the vtec hits its crazy. 1 of if not the best sounding honda exhaust i've heard not fart can sound at all. Looking for 300 obo paid 550.

located in Va will trade or partially trade for the following
GEN 1 B16 OR type R TB
AFTERMarket fuel rail
5inch tach
ctr/itr cams
2.5inch 4-1 2.5inch collector

Yes works on a crx has well. I have some rear pics of my car but nothing upclose of the exhaust...

Alright, just post some pics, where are u located in va?
Also these go for $400 new. On www.modacar.com
I am also in virginia and need a stock looking/quieter exhaust. Even though i LOVE :wub: the sound and look of the invidia exhaust. Virginia cops dont like it.

Originally posted by VTECPOWER@Jul 7 2005, 08:03 PM
Alright, just post some pics, where are u located in va?
Also these go for $400 new. On www.modacar.com
I am also in virginia and need a stock looking/quieter exhaust. Even though i LOVE :wub: the sound and look of the invidia exhaust. Virginia cops dont like it.
[post=522362]Quoted post[/post]​

Don't know what they go for but this 1 was 550. I promise you this if you have a b16 you'll love it and if you hear my car you'll buy it. I have'nt even been driving it to advertise local or it would be gone. The thing sound almost stock even with a gutted cat but is a animal when vtec hits or you get on it. I'm looking for 250 firm from the catback. I will include the dc sports header and gutted cat for 350 total.

Send me your email if you want some back pics of my car.

What size outlet is your invidia??

Damn, your not too far away, I dont need a cat, as I have a test pipe, but maybe i will take it, idunno, but whats the header? 4-2-1 or 4-1? I may take you up on the exhaust, would you consider a trade for the invidia? Its been on the road for about 2 weeks max, maybe a 4" outlet it comes accross and looks nice, i can take a pic for you tomarrow if you'd like.
EDIT:
here's a pic of the invidia exhaust on a crx!
invidiaCrxPic.jpg

Just let me know man...my email is maddenchamp1978@yahoo.com

I'm gonna be running basically a 2.5inch straight pipe no cats and I was gonna run it with no muffler its actually not that loud. I'm gonna look for a cheap muffler with a 2.5inch inlet but probably won't get 1.

Yours looks good and i'd be interested but all i'd use it for is the muffler so you'd probably be better off just selling yours.
anyway let me know..

Back