FS: Brakes, Seats, Coilovers, Swap, Tires, Subs, & More (SC)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmitbyh

Here it is, my GIANT moving sale. I moved into a smaller garage and I do not have the room for all of my car parts any more, so I am throwing a clearance sale. I would like to get as much of it gone as possible as some if it may just end up on the curbside on garbage day. Send me an offer if you think my listed prices are unreasonable and we can work out a deal.

Name: JB
eMail: JB(at)tmitbyh.com
AIM: tmitbyh
PayPal: PayPal(at)tmitbyh.com

Accord Parts

1990-1993 (CB7) Headlights
I no longer have a CB7 around, thus I have no need for these headlights. They are in perfect condition with no cracks, or blemishes in them. I am asking $40.00 for the pair plus $30.00 shipping and handling.

Civic Parts

1992-1995 Front Upper Control Arms
This will be fine if you are going back to stock to sell your car. They have 160,XXX miles on them, and the boots are slightly torn, but the ball joint is still in working condition. I am asking $12.00 for the pair plus $10.00 for shipping and handling.

2001 Exhaust Manifold
Old manifold that never got used for its intended purpose. I am asking $10.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and handling.

1992-1995 EX w/ Rear Drum Proportioning Valve
I upgraded the brakes on my car from drums to discs and upgraded the delivery system as well. It was fully functional when it was pulled from the vehicle. I am asking $10.00 plus $5.00 shipping and handling.

1992-1995 EX w/ Drum Brake Booster

I upgraded the brakes on my car from drums to discs and upgraded the delivery system as well. It was fully functional when it was pulled from the vehicle. I am asking $20.00 plus $15.00 shipping and handling.

1992-1995 EX w/ Drum Brake Master Cylinder
I upgraded the brakes on my car from drums to discs and upgraded the delivery system as well. It was fully functional when it was pulled from the vehicle. I am asking $10.00 plus $10.00 shipping and handling.

Integra Parts

1990-1993 Hatch
I use to have a 1992 DA9 but sold it to a scrap yard, and have the hatch from it left over. It is black in color, does not have a wing, has an after market Acura emblem on it, has a few scratches in the paint on the bend of the hatch, and the rear defroster coils on it are not functional. I have no use for it as I no longer have the DA, nor plan to pick another one up. I am selling the whole thing as it sits for $40.00.

1990-1993 Power Option Door Panels
I have from the same DA9 the door panels. One of them is missing a part of the carpeted section on the bottom of the door, but aside from that, these panels are in good condition. I am asking $30.00 plus $40.00 shipping and handling.

***I also have most of the rest of the interior. If you are interested in something let me know and I will look about the garage to see if I have it, but please be patient as it is at my old house in a large pile of interior parts.***

1992-1993 Tail Lights
These are the red and amber tail lights for the DA's. They do not have any cracks in them. I am asking $25.00 for the pair plus $15.00 shipping and handling.

B18A1 Oil Pan
A spare oil pan I have laying around from a B18A1 that I have no use for. It has not been drill or molested in any other way. I am asking $15.00 plus $15.00 shipping and handling.

B18A1 Intake Manifold, Throttle Body, & Injectors
I have an intake manifold with the TB and injectors still connected. I have no idea what the condition is of the TB or the injectors but they are included with this since I have no need for any of it. Package deal for it all and you may luck out with a lot more for your money. I am asking $60.00 plus $30.00 for shipping and handling.

1990-1993 Gauge Cluster w/ White Gauge Faces
I have a gauge cluster from my DA9 that has a set of white face gauges on it. With that the cluster has been molested and shows signs on ti around the outside of the plastic lens, however it is not cracked at any part that is visible when mounted. I am asking $10.00 plus $15.00 shipping and handling.

B18B1 Alternator
This is from an OBD-I motor. I purchased it from a salvage yard and never used it. I am asking $35.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and handling.

B18B1 Water Pump
A brand new water pump that I purchased and did not use. I am asking $35.00 plus $10.00 for shipping and handling.

1990-1993 Rear Leather Seats
These seats are in excellent condition. They show very little if any signs of wear on them. I am asking $50.00 for the rears plus $75.00 for shipping and handling.

Miscellaneous

A Set (4) BFG All Terrain Tires
These tires have 14/32 of tread left on them and were never used off road. They are 30" x 15" tires. I am asking $350.00 shipped for them.

Kicker Comp VR 10" Sub in a QLogic Enclosure
I have a Kicker Comp VR 10" sub woofer mounted in a QLogic sealed enclosure. I ran this sub in my car for about a year and a half to two years. The enclosure has a few rough spots on the corners and under side, but that is all the notable damage to the setup. I am asking $75.00 plus $50.00 for shipping and handling.

S15 Blazer, Jimmy, S10 Brake Booster
I have a brake booster left over from the Jimmy that I no longer need as the Jimmy is now gone. It was purchased from a salvage yard. I am asking $20.00 plus $15.00 for shipping and handling.

1992-1995 Tokico Blue Shocks with DropZone Sleeve Coilovers sold to blk93sihatch on Carolina Hondas.

Sale pending on Saturday to Juiced Rex on Carolina Hondas for the 1992 GS Rims 14x5.5 and the 1996 B18B1 Complete Swap.

I am VERY interested in the swap if the first deal does not go through, I may be able to pick it up. Let me know something.

Quoted post[/post]]
I am VERY interested in the swap if the first deal does not go through, I may be able to pick it up. Let me know something.
I will add you to the list. I have two other local(ish) people interested, as well as a guy in Cali with a check in hand according to him. But I prefer a local sale. :thumbup:

-JB

1990-1993 Radiator and Fans, 1992 GS Rims 14x5.5, 1996 B18B1 Complete Swap sold to Juiced Rex on Carolina Hondas.

Back