FS: Brand New Crower 403's

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ilikepie

Up for sale is a pair of Crower 403 camshafts. My buddy was going to put them in his ls swapped hatch but ran out of fundings and cant afford the valve springs/retainers. These are brand new cams and are still in the box. Will ship anywhere. Located in 65453. Thanks!

Hey bro just a little help for you if you don't sell those here you should try Craigslist.com I tried to sell mine on here for a month for $200 and no one bit so just a little help Good Luck with you sale. Thats how I finally ended up selling mine. Oh and Bump

Originally posted by ilikepie@Sep 8 2005, 12:37 PM
200$ Shipped.
[post=551498]Quoted post[/post]​

Bro I am telling you that you can sell them for more and :fosho3:
on Craigslist.com remember that. I ended up selling mine there.
BUMP and Good Luck mang.

man i already came down $150 these baby's cost 350. I think 200 is fair.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Sep 8 2005, 11:04 PM
$150 shipped right the F now.
[post=551721]Quoted post[/post]​

Bump for not remembering posting this... ahhh liquor, you treat me so bad.

Originally posted by wanderinman@Sep 8 2005, 11:04 PM
$150 shipped right the F now.
[post=551721]Quoted post[/post]​

i will buy them right now i have a 150 in cash right in my hand they still for 150 i will but asap pm and let me know

SOLD TO BLUHATCH95 hey mani got 150 cash in hand if i got to dorrow the other 50 from my boy iwill tommrow moring and send out the money order tommrow ibuyin them 100% i just got my turbo manny made and iam reayd to start boltin but i will justhave to wait to put the cams in i will but new vavlues and shit over the winter but i buyin them for shure

Back