FS: Brand New Rota Grids 16x7 Royal Bronze with 20

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

like the title says i have a set of brand new grids in royal bronze with a polished lip 4/100 and brand new 205/45/16 toyo tires. i bought the wheels and didnt like the way the color looked on my car so i took them off after they were on there 24 hours and like 30 miles so they wouldn't get any abuse. paid $950 for them, sell for $750. the tires still have the markings on the tread and you can feel the rubber studs on the tires from where they have been used 30 miles. i have lots of pics of them, let me know if you have any questions. email me or call Brian at 423-341-8199 with any questions.
wNTgzNTUwNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTgzNTUxNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTgzNTUyNnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTgzNTQ4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTgzNTU4NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

wNTgzNTU3NnM0MTNkZmQzMXk1NDE%3D.jpg

Originally posted by Loco Honkey@Oct 4 2004, 08:21 PM
How much for that jug of Castrol GTX?
[post=398245]Quoted post[/post]​

how much u wanna pay?? its a little used so i dont know how much good it'll do ya :D

**Also willing to trade for some oem civic si wheels plus cash. Let me know what you have**

interested in parting out? i could use the wheels for something, but i hate toyos and will not drive on them :)

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Oct 22 2004, 03:53 PM
interested in parting out?  i could use the wheels for something, but i hate toyos and will not drive on them :)
[post=406241]Quoted post[/post]​

prolly wont part out. why dont you like the toyos? just curious cause ive never had any others before.

How flexible are you? They are not the size and style I really want, but they look nice and function is my driving force right now.

Originally posted by 92b16vx@Oct 29 2004, 08:32 AM
How flexible are you? They are not the size and style I really want, but they look nice and function is my driving force right now.
[post=409017]Quoted post[/post]​

just depends on what you have in mind. im really wanting to get rid of them so i can buy some other wheels, so let me know what your thinking.

Originally posted by evilgsr@Nov 15 2004, 03:58 PM
curious if rims were still for sale
[post=417201]Quoted post[/post]​

yep still up for sale. if you have any questions feel free to ask me or even give me a call.

Back