FS: *Complete* 95 GSR B18C1 p72 Head w/ Skunk2 IM

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Status
Not open for further replies.

D See 2

I have for sale a COMPLETE 95 GSR cylinder head. When I say complete, I mean complete. Everything from the headgasket up is included. The head has a skunk2 intake manifold installed. I took a picture of the odometer, the head has 172,xxx miles but has been very well taken care of, oil changed regularly at 3,000 mile intervals using syntec blend oil. It ran fine when I pulled it a few weeks ago. The only thing of slight damage is one of the timing belt covers has a piece missing. Other than that, it is inexcellent shape. The valve cover was just bead blasted, primered and then painted. I am trying to sell everything together for right now. I will also include the stock head bolts, and plug wires. Local pickup is available, I am in Baltimore, MD. I can deliver the block within 40 miles of my zip code 21219 for $25 + $.50 per mile.

AIM: BulletProofB16
Paypal: BulletProofB16@comcast.net

Paypal, add 3% :thumbup:

logo3v.gif

$700 + Shipping will include:
-Online Tracking Link
-Insurance
-Packaging Materials
-My Time

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

stamp.jpg

valvetrain1.jpg

valvetrain2.jpg

valvetrain3.jpg

valvetrain4.jpg

camCaps.jpg

beltCovers.jpg

odometer.jpg

Originally posted by DTEC@May 21 2005, 09:49 AM
I have for sale a COMPLETE 95 GSR cylinder head. When I say complete, I mean complete. Everything from the headgasket up is included. The head has a skunk2 intake manifold installed. I took a picture of the odometer, the head has 172,xxx miles but has been very well taken care of, oil changed regularly at 3,000 mile intervals using syntec blend oil. It ran fine when I pulled it a few weeks ago. The only thing of slight damage is one of the timing belt covers has a piece missing. Other than that, it is inexcellent shape. The valve cover was just bead blasted, primered and then painted. I am trying to sell everything together for right now. I will also include the stock head bolts, and plug wires. Local pickup is available, I am in Baltimore, MD. I can deliver the block within 40 miles of my zip code 21219 for $25 + $.50 per mile.

AIM: BulletProofB16
Paypal: BulletProofB16@comcast.net

Paypal, add 3% :thumbup:

logo3v.gif

$750 + Shipping will include:
-Online Tracking Link
-Insurance
-Packaging Materials
-My Time

complete1.jpg

complete2.jpg

stamp.jpg

valvetrain1.jpg

valvetrain2.jpg

valvetrain3.jpg

valvetrain4.jpg

camCaps.jpg

beltCovers.jpg

odometer.jpg

[post=501971]Quoted post[/post]​

hey i'm pretty close to you (northern Va)...but i'm a lill confused...i thought the gsr motor that was a B18C1 was only in the gsr from 97 and up? in the earlier ones it was a B17 wasn't it?

also that is a lot of money for a head with 175XXXK miles on it:(...are you willing ot go down at all (hopfully a good amount)?

no b17 were only da models, b18c came in 94+ up.

price is a little high too for that many miles, i picked up a 2000 off ebay for 650 shipped that has everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back