FS: D16 tranny, ecu, intake manifold, flywheel

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

jake2001z001

email me if u have any ?s i will not check this fourm again, my email is jake2001z001@yahoo.com
I bought all this stuff with the idea of doing a auto to manual swap, so they are all in great condtions,
1- CX tranny, (great for turbos due to longer gears) it has been packed with oil so the seals ont dry up, in great condtion, only had 57,000 miles on the car it came off,
asking 120.00 plus shipping or best offer
2- shift linkage for any civic 92-00, comes with both rods , short shifter, civic type r shifter nob, and civic type r shift boot, the linkage came of a 99 civic it looks brand new, and will fit any civic 92-00 make me a offer
3- 96-00 civic ecu, for vtec d16's. perfect condtiond, the code is p2p, im asking 60 shipped or best offer
4- complete intake manifold, comes with throttle body, all sensors, all hoses, injectors, fuel rail, throttle body, this is considerd the typr r of d series intakes, can work on any d16, only has 17,000 miles on it, it was taken off to be replaced with a supercharger, perfect condtion. i am asking 150 shipped, or boest offer
5- d16 flywheel, great condtion, just needs to be tuned, asking 35 plus shipping,
6- clutchmasters brand new clutch, comes with clutch , pressure plate, throwout bearing, alginment tool, has never been used, im asking 90 plus shipping,
7- d16 starter , will work on any manual trans. d16 , great condtion,i am asking 50 plus shipping or best offer
8- clutch pedal, with master cyclinder, the whole clutch pedal assebly to mount on firewall, comes with line from master to slave, all u need is the 2 sensors that go on it, this will work for any d16 , asking 150 plus shipping, obo
I am sorry i dont have pics of anything, but i bought all this stuff for my use so i can garentee its in great condtion, im up for any offers, but will not except stupidly low offers, i paid alot for all this stuff and wanna be able to get atlest a portion of it back, let me no if u have any ?;s thanks

Back