MA FS: Enkei RS6 17" Wheels and Tires

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

TurboMirage

That’s how you get ants
VIP
Well given the new stance of the car, I need to part with my nearly mint Enkei's. I am looking for 450 OBO, or straight trade for a set of 15 or 16 inch wheels with great tires ARRIVE AND DRIVE, MOUNTED AND BALANCED. Dual lug pattern desired for trade (incase i need to put them on my sedan).

the wheels are in great shape. almost no blemishes. the Enkei symbols are fading off the lips though. gunmetal spokes and polished lip. metal valve stems. hubcentric rings. tires are 15/45r17 front two have about 1000 miles on them, back two have about 5000 miles on them. no camber wear on any of the tires. i do not have the centercaps, but feel free to bug cavs for them :) just for reference, they are $22 shipped each on ebay.

255020_10150269249746763_510286762_8833022_2241698_n.jpg

located in oxford MA. PM me here

EDIT: i'll do 550 shipped in the US on these. firm.

Last edited:
Off topic, but with the more clear assemled view I like the color even more. GLWS
(oh and nice Nova) :ph34r:

thanks, i personally rewired the nova front to back :) right now the diff is locked up, eventually he will open it up.

10 or 12 bolt? I'll have to put up pics of my brothers' progress. (full on resto mod)

yup... just like the door jambs, engine bay, wheel wells, and trunk area.

take them away for $400 picked up offer good until tuesday :)

I love those XXRs, got a set of 17x8 sportmaxs setting in my garage, probably one of my favorite brands of wheels. And I like the red, try it out for a while, why not.

Back