FS/FT : Cleaning Garage

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brian11to1

make offers on all parts...

Tan Visors Driver Side & Passenger Side - both have smudges, etc. - OFFER
Pic 1 | Pic 2
Pic 3 | Pic 4

Black Hatch & Gas Door Release Cover - has slight gouge on side. - OFFER
Pic 1

Gauge Bezel - its in ok condition. missing driver side vent due to broken tabs. - OFFER
Pic 1 | Pic 2
Pic 3 | Pic 4
Pic 5 | Pic 6
Pic 7 | Pic 8

Aztec Green Battery Tray - has rust, can clean/paint for you. - OFFER
Pic 1

97 GSR Fuel Pump - Good upgrade for a nonvtec'r - OFFER
Pic 1

B16A PR3 Rods - good paper weights... - OFFER
Pic 1 | Pic 2

92-93 B18A PR4 Cams - rough shape... FREE RUST - OFFER
Pic 1

B18A PR4 16 Springs/16 Retainers/28 Keepers/16 Valves - same as cams - OFFER
Pic 1

88-91 B16A PR3 Cams - Good Shape (Will Trade for GSR Cams) - OFFER
Pic 1

B16A PR3 Springs/Retainers ONLY - (16 each) - OFFER
Pic 1 | Pic 2

88-91 B16A Valve Cover - needs repaint - OFFER
Pic 1

88-91 B16A Throttle Body w/TPS - OFFER
Pic 1

88-91 B16A PR3 Intake Manifold - comes w/fuel rail and fuel press. regulator, NO sensors/gaskets. will need 1 fuel rail stud, has all 4 TB studs w/nuts & washers
Pic 1

TPS Sensor - Removed from known working TB - OFFER

Will ship all items. Im open to trades.

Will Trade For
-GSR Cams + cash (from me)
-Stock DA Clock
-MINT ONLY JDM/USDM ITR Valve Cover... in RED ONLY MINT OEM, no repaints...
-ITR IM or AEBS IM or BLOX (for B16)

Otherwise make offers on EVERYTHING, no offers refused as long as I make a little and you PAY FOR SHIPPING

All stock parts in working order to best of my knowledge.

Brian, I'm interested in the JDM clock, you don't like it? I have a normal one in my car right now, I'm interested also in the pr3 cams, as I sold the skunk2 stage 2 cams that were in the head to Taco15, and gave up my stockers as a core charge for my RM cams. Let me know what you want for them, as I want to sell the pr3 head i have as a complete unit. I have a stock DA clock for trade if they are 100% swappable. I don't feel like hacking up my harness. I'm most like likely driving out to CO at the end of this month, maybe we can trade up then...
PM me with what you want for the cams.

Bri I thought you were going with the GSR head??????????
I have the AEBS IM for the GSR............ but you don't want that one it won't fit.
I must smoke too much I swear you were going GSR head.

Quoted post[/post]]
Brian, I'm interested in the JDM clock, you don't like it? I have a normal one in my car right now, I'm interested also in the pr3 cams, as I sold the skunk2 stage 2 cams that were in the head to Taco15, and gave up my stockers as a core charge for my RM cams. Let me know what you want for them, as I want to sell the pr3 head i have as a complete unit. I have a stock DA clock for trade if they are 100% swappable. I don't feel like hacking up my harness. I'm most like likely driving out to CO at the end of this month, maybe we can trade up then...
PM me with what you want for the cams.

so you want the cams and clock? ill do... $55 shipped since I paid $40 for the clock... let me know.

Quoted post[/post]]
Bri I thought you were going with the GSR head??????????
I have the AEBS IM for the GSR............ but you don't want that one it won't fit.
I must smoke too much I swear you were going GSR head.

no, got a real good deal on a B16 head from a local guy. so, im going b16/lsvtec lol...

keep em coming, i want to clean my garage before i move.

do you know if the 88-91 b16 throttle body will fit on an 88-91 crx si manifold (d16a6)....herd the ls ones fit so im guessing these will too...hows 40 shipped?

Fuel Pump is pending, so if you can paypal right now... its yours. He offered $50 shipped. And yea, it should work in your car.

Back