FS/FT K20 swapped EG

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

ntenc1

FS/FT: EG K20Z Turbo swap
Located: Charlottesville, VA
Name: Shan
Price: 10k obo

Well I'm looking to sell my latest project. This car has been stripped down to bare chassis. The chassis has 103,XXX miles. Motor has 4,328 miles since rebuild , tranny has 27,XXX miles on it. The motor and tranny are 05 RSX-S. I'm the 2nd owner of this car, my father was the original.

This is a few of the mods to the motor if you want more detail PM me. There is plenty more!

B. P. M1 Abrams engine sleeve
Decked and Diamond Honed
Balanced/polished/lightened crank
B.P. I beam con-rods
Wiseco Piston's
B.P. stage 2 cams
A.R.P. head bolts
Skunk2 fuel rail (pic shows aem)No longer!
RDX injectors
BDL throttle body
Walbro 255 pump
Hondata K Pro
Also some of my own P & P work

I have not tracked the car since the turbo was installed. The car ran the best time of 11.99. I do however have a dyno sheet since the turbo was installed. I will list that with a few pics of the car.

If you want more info and better/different pics pm me.

Attachments

• Dino339hp.jpg
    Dino339hp.jpg
    112 KB · Views: 1,715
  • downpipeanddumps015.jpg
    downpipeanddumps015.jpg
    120.1 KB · Views: 24,614
  • IMG_2712.jpg
    IMG_2712.jpg
    88.5 KB · Views: 3,996
  • Kswap021.jpg
    Kswap021.jpg
    84.3 KB · Views: 12,007
  • DSC02473.jpg
    DSC02473.jpg
    82.2 KB · Views: 1,551
  • DSC02474.jpg
    DSC02474.jpg
    88.6 KB · Views: 7,046
Last edited:
honda

FS/FT: EG K20Z Turbo swap
Located: Charlottesville, VA
Name: Shan
Price: 10k obo

Well I'm looking to sell my latest project. This car has been stripped down to bare chassis. The chassis has 103,XXX miles. Motor has 4,328 miles since rebuild , tranny has 27,XXX miles on it. The motor and tranny are 05 RSX-S. I'm the 2nd owner of this car, my father was the original.

This is a few of the mods to the motor if you want more detail PM me. There is plenty more!

B. P. M1 Abrams engine sleeve
Decked and Diamond Honed
Balanced/polished/lightened crank
B.P. I beam con-rods
Wiseco Piston's
B.P. stage 2 cams
A.R.P. head bolts
Skunk2 fuel rail (pic shows aem)No longer!
RDX injectors
BDL throttle body
Walbro 255 pump
Hondata K Pro
Also some of my own P & P work

I have not tracked the car since the turbo was installed. The car ran the best time of 11.99. I do however have a dyno sheet since the turbo was installed. I will list that with a few pics of the car.

If you want more info and better/different pics pm me.
i got a 98 civic gsr turbo call me at 901-503-2618

thanks man. I had a guy come 150 miles to look at the car. He brings about 5k less then the asking price. WTF?

Still up for sale.

probably thought bringing $5k cash would make you change your mind.. haha .. the swap costs more than that

probably thought bringing $5k cash would make you change your mind.. haha .. the swap costs more than that

At first he wanted to test drive it. I told him he shows me the money in hand he can test drive it. So he procceds to get mad with me. I said I got alot of money time and pride in this car. I'm not going to let just anyone drive the car. I could tell he was pissed. I was not trying to be a dick about it.

But yea he tried to haggle. I told him I would like to sell the car, but did not need to. Like you said the swap cost more then 5k.

good job on sticking with your plan. i wouldn't let someone drive my ride without money. same as if i was going to sell my motorcycle. gotta have the money.

interested in your car

i am loking to get another hatch are u into trading if so i got some nice rides one is a 1996 honda civic ex with a h22 full suspension 3 inch cowl hood with gauges very clean car also a 1993 acura integra special edition and a 4 door 1991 civic let me know if u like trading thanks

i am loking to get another hatch are u into trading if so i got some nice rides one is a 1996 honda civic ex with a h22 full suspension 3 inch cowl hood with gauges very clean car also a 1993 acura integra special edition and a 4 door 1991 civic let me know if u like trading thanks

No thanks. Just testing the water to see if I can get the cash. I have a few other projects still in progress. Looking to use the cash flow for those.

Back