FS: GSR tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

brettII

KMS-fab
this is for a 95 gsr tranny with approximately 90k on it. fluid was changed in it when i purchased the car in august. willing to take as low as 650...OBO, if the price is right i can arrange shipping costs.

brett

cincinnati, ohio
513-385-7214
513-205-2706
kordenbn@email.uc.edu

bump. already have had four interested in it man, and that was at a higher price....since then its been dropped.

brett

yeah bro, lemme give you a type r tranny with LSD for your pos gsr tranny- fucktard

hey thanks, it was just a proposition ass clown. thanks for the second grade remark dick...anywho, located in cincinnati.

brett

Originally posted by Slammed90Lude@Nov 22 2003, 04:07 AM
yeah bro, lemme give you a type r tranny with LSD for your pos gsr tranny- fucktard

:bash: Fo real Brett thats a little to much for the tranny and as for the trade for a Type R tranny .....................GOOD LUCK. :lol:

its always a thought though. a few ppl may be putting there cars back to stock...in cincy i've seen two or three ppl doing this...its just a question and whatnot, and of course if you guys had half a fucking brain you'd realize that i'd put cash on top too. i'll keep it at 600....they go for much more online (but with lower miles i understand). so whatever fellas...thanks

alright guys....due to a non-paying "serious" enquireree i have to post agian. 500 obo it is. may ship if price is right, thanks

500 obo

brett

Back