FS in Seattle,WA

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Roger

Recently had a H22a installed so I have a F22B1 motor out of a 95 Honda Accord Ex Automatic for sale,with 85,000 miles on it. Timing belt and water pump was changed at 60,000 miles. The motor does not include- mounts, starter,PS pump, alternator, or A/C. It does include the ECU and I'm not sure it is any different from the manual transmission ecu. I would like $300 or trade, but prefer not to ship. Anyone local to Seattle is welcome to come by and take a look at it but if this doesn't sell soon, I might just part it out, so hit me up at turbotegra91@aol.com if you have any questions.

Some things that I'm looking for, are a set of 4 brand new 205 45 17" tires, or a brand new alarm system such as: Compustar 2WSS A/S, Clifford Matrix series, or Viper 791xv .
Rog

Bump again. I'll also take trades for a set of brand new 205 45 17" tires. Preferably some kumho 712's

Hey dude!!! I didn't know you lived in Seattle! West Coast represent yo!!!!!

My buddy needs an engine. Ill talk to him. I live in Aberdeen Washington.

Email me later or somethin.

I could definitely help you with a Matrix install too, since I have one. Got mine off EBAY for 280 shipped. Matrix RS 3.5

Back