Fs: Jrsc, B-18turbo Kit, D16z6, Seats

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

LudeHatchH22a

For sale

Jackson Racing Supercharger.
JRSC for h22a, not sure what year prelude. Works fine, and comes as a complete kit. Also comes with 6 or 9 psi pulleys. Used, but still flawless.

B-18 Drag 3 Turbo Kit W/ Tubular manifold
Comes brand new, everything is drag 3 except manifold is custom made tubular. T3/T4 turbo. Comes with intercooler, and piping. Greddy type s bov

MOTOR
Complete D16z6 swap. Motor, tranny, ecu, axles, and mounts. Motor has 78k on it, and is in perfrect working order. Will ship for dirt cheap.

Seats
03' CTR Sued leather seats. Black leather with red stitching. Reclinable, and comes with brackets and sliders.

Steering wheel
Matching 03' CTR Steering wheel w/red stitching. Comes with SRS sirbag.

PRICES EMAIL LudeHatchH22a@aol.com and make me a offer. NO LOWBALLERS but the best offer takes it.

make me a reasonable offer. As long as its not retarded i'll take it. the kit was purchased for over 2500, plus the manifold had to be made. 2000 is the lowest i would go, plus shipping of coarse

T4/T3 turbonetics turbo. The turbo kit is a drag3 kit brand new never installed, but the cast iron manifold is replaced with the tubular 4-1 manifold

Here is the link to where the Turbo kit was purchased from. As you can see, a t4/t3 turbonetics turbo is whats included. I thouhgt it was a T3/T4, but oh well. EVERYTHING IS INCUDED, The bow was only open to take out the cast iron manifold, which is also for sale if anyone wants it.

DRAG3

I wanna get rid of this, so any reasonable offer wont be turned down.
One more thing, the Missing Link MAF sensor cheat is also included. Along with a Profec B boost controller
The person that ordered this kit decided he didnt want it, so im left with it.

NEW PRICES~!!

$1800 for the b-18 turbo kit SHIPPED. Brand new
$1000 for the H22 JRSC shipped
$700 for 03 CTR seats shipped
$500 for 03 CTR steering wheel shipped
$600 for d16z6 swap shipped

I will take the motor! Are you willing to sell JUST the block w/distributor??? That is all I need. Don't need tranny, axles, or intake manny. I have a bad block and it would be really nice to get a new one. How much for just the block shipped to upstate NY??? Please PM me.... -Ryan

Back