FS- k24 tsx w/ k20 type r tranny

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

redliningfem00

Brand NEW 2004 Acura TSX Engine:

Engine Type: Aluminum-Alloy in-line 4-cylinder
Displacemente: 2.4 Liters
Horsepower: 200-Hp @ 6800 rpm
Torque: 180 lbs-ft @ 4500 rpm
Valvetrain: 16-Valve I-VTEC DOHC
Redline: 7500rpm
Compression: 10.5:1
Mileage: 0-50 Miles.
MPG: 22/31

Includes the following:
- Complete Engine Longblock (as picture).
- ECU.
- Engine Harness.
- Misc. Accesories.
- Transmission from a k20 Type R w/ LSD

Swaps for 94+ Acura Integra
Includes :
-New Hybrid Racing Motor Mounts
-New Hybrid Racing Custom Axles
-TSX DC Sport Headers

Cars were wreck on a train shipment last year. Engines have from 0 to 100 miles. VIN# Is clean I can give you the number per request. I would like to sell this as a package deal with everything you see above for:
$ 4,800.00 + Shipping
but if anything catches your eye that you need email me and give me a price thats fare.. everything is BRAND NEW Still in the BOX..

Nicole V Barroso
email me for pics...
Redliningfem00@aol.com

By vouch he means, some 3rd party who has dealt with you in the past who can say you're a good seller. too much scamming going on lately...

OoOokKk....
Well the engine and the Tranny are at a shop in Hialeah, FL next to miami called ESR Performance they where going to install it for me anyone there can VOUCH for me 305-231-3388 (Enrique or Carlos) the HYBRID-RACING Parts you can call the store and ask for Will (owner) and he will tell you that I bought everything less then a month ago 1-985-951-8588 these are professionals in both places Im not a dealer I was going to install this in my 94 integra and changed my mined I decided to fullybuilt my LS and throw a t3/60-1 turbo in her. I have no reason to scame this was going to be fun for me to do.. but I wanted to go a little faster.. thats all...

xoxo
nicole

Back