FS: Magnaflow SS Muffler (2.25") & OEM cat

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Prowler

Super Moderator
Up for sale is a Magnaflow stainless steel muffler I used on a custom catback system for 7 months. Good condition, sounded good, but has cratches on the bottom where the can scraped a few times. Nothing bad and no holes in anything. There are hangers welded on already. They'll fit any 96-98 Civic and 92-95 I believe. They can also be taken off really easy at a muffler shop and this muffler is universal so it's good for any car.

14832.jpg

I paid $83 for it new, I'm asking $50 shipped.

Also have an 18" resonator with a 2.5" inlet and outlet. It'll severely reduce noise while not restricting the exhaust flow. It was used for less than two months and is in like new condition. $40 shipped.

Finally, I have an OEM catalytic converter off a 98 Civic. No o2 sensor, but it works perfect. Includes both heat shields. Make an offer.

I'll have actual pictures up upon request. I still have to sawzall the resonator off the old exhaust.

Cat conv. sold. Dibs already on the resonator. Someone can still pick that up if they reply soon enough.

Back