FS: Misc. Del Sol items

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Havok

Here comes the first of the del sol sale stuff for sale threads:

1993 OEM Service Manual (aka Helms manual)
This is the bible of Hondas, if you have a dozen or more brain cells, and tools, then this book will be the last problem you have. Still retails at helminc.com for 76.00 dollars.
gallery_8_32_8108.jpg

Asking 50.00 shipped.

OEM Floor Mats (1st style zig zags, not the gay rainbow words "Del Sol" on it. ) Hard as shit to find, these are in great condition. Note--I did not clean these whatsoever, they were pulled out of the sol like this, I'm sure they will look MUCH better cleaned. As you can see, the driver's has a little wear, but overall in great condition for 13 year old floor mats.
gallery_8_32_147098.jpg

gallery_8_32_99962.jpg

gallery_8_32_48766.jpg

Asking 90.00 shipped

Enkei RP-F1 Forged Alloy Racing Wheels
These babies weigh in at 9.2 lbs each. I've had them for almost 2 years, and they are in good condition. There are a few knicks, and a bend on the lip from autox, but nothing major, as you can see in the pictures. They will come with the tires if the buyer wants them, there are 2 good Potenza S-03 tires on, the ones on the passenger side would need to be replaced...If nothing else, you can keep the 2 tires on the front, and get 2 different ones on the back, or vice versa.

Rear Driver Side: This is the worst one, you can see the bend at the top
gallery_8_32_24895.jpg

Front Driver Side
gallery_8_32_16049.jpg

Front Passenger Side
gallery_8_32_90640.jpg

Rear Passenger Side
gallery_8_32_53206.jpg

Asking 500 + shipping (I'll quote you to your zip code)

All prices are negotiable, keep in mind I do not NEED to sell these, and there is always the option of ebay. PM me for offrs, no repsonse = no thanks.

C'mon, someone needs this friggin' manual, it's a Honda owner's bible. Ebay is calling...

word. now buy his shit so he can pay me!!

nick is the only - not broke one on here!

Update--EVERYTHING is for sale...Del Sol Seats, floor mats, D16Z6 engine/tranny, DOHC VTEC Cluster, Kenwood MP3 player, P28 is pending sale to 2000Si, roof is pending sale to local guy, spoiler, trunk, PM me with what you need, I will quote you a price. Ebay is not far around the corner, need some cash for the hardtop for the S2K. :)

ummm, cant today. watching my son now and then working tonight.
my next available time is friday night or saturday afternoon sometime.

werd. The P28 is MINE!!!

I'll have the money Thursday, I forgot to ask for your address so I could send you a money order for it. I'd do paypal, but it'll take 4 days before it's cleared, and then 4 days before it's cleared to your bank... so I'd rather just send it snail mail and you could have it by this coming monday.

Then all I need is mah chipping kit. moates is my next stop. :p

oh yeah... another overexplanation from me, and a BUMP too.

Aftermarket parts--AEM Cold Air Intake--the cone filter was a little damaged (obviously) but the intake itself is fine. As is the GReddy Stainless Steel 4-2-1 2 piece header, and Tanabe Racing Medallion Cat-Back Exhaust!

I really wish you were selling your exhaust when I bought mine. I may be interested in a few things. How is the trunk carpet? Only the bottom one (floor). What did you have for speakers in it? I am in need of all 4 6.5's. What did you have in it for suspension upgrades? And I may need the front speaker grills unless B sends me my box of parts. I put your AOL screename on my list but I havn't seen you on yet.

I'm never on AIM, EMail me @ TheLINE@Gmail.com...OEM speakers (1/2 are blown, lol) no suspension, sold that shit a long time ago. Still got the trunk carpet (are you referring to the piece of material that covered the spare tire, jack, etc?

Roof -- Sold
P28 -- Sold

Anything and everything else still for sale.

DOHC VTEC Cluster -- 110.00 shipped
OEM spoiler -- 125.00 shipped
AEM full (not short ram) intake w/ filter, clamps, hoses, etc -- 75.00 shipped
Floor Mats -- 90.00 shipped
Enkei RP-F1 Wheels w/ or w/o tires, and rays lugs -- 500.00 + shipping
Tanabe Racing Medallion Exhaust -- 300.00 shipped

Anything else, including tranny, wiring harness, engine, etc PM me for more info, prices. I will try to put pics up this weekend, but I will be out of town on Sat-Sun.

Back