FS: MOVING SALE! '81 Rabbit, '89 Accord, 91 Accord, '92 Civic (SC)

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

tmitbyh

Name: JB
PayPal: PayPal at tmitbyh dot com
Email: JB at tmitbyh dot com
AIM: tmitbyh
MSN: JB at tmitbyh dot com
Yahoo!: tmitbyh
Phone: Can be provided.

I have a number of vehicles for sale. I am listing them all in here to conserve server space. If you are interested in one of them please specify which one of them it is you are interested in. Two of them I am selling on behalf of family members so some questions may take me some time to get answers depending one what it is you want to know. So in short, be patient. Transportation of any of the vehicles can be arranged for an additional fee.

*All images are thumbnail links to MUCH larger images.

1981 Volkswagen Karmann Edition Rabbit Convertible (Restoration/Parts)

1981 Volkswagen Karmann Edition Rabbit Convertible (Restoration/Parts)

I am selling a 1981 Volkswagen Karmann Edition Rabbit convertible. My Father-in-law purchased this to restore and has lost interest in it. The vehicles body is in excellent shape and has a little rust on the passenger side rocker panel. The interior is going to need refinished as water has made its way inside and has started to mold in a few places. The engine has been hand cranked, but is in need of the fuel cell being installed, which is included. The asking price on the vehicle is $500.00.

1989 Honda Accord DX Sedan

1989 Honda Accord DX Sedan

I have for sale a 1989 Honda Accord DX sedan. This care is in exceptionally great condition for its age. The exterior of the vehicle is MINT with one minor spot of surface rust on the rear under the tail lamp. The interior is in excellent shape as well minus a small rip in the rear seat. Axles, the oil pan gasket and miscellaneous hoses/lines have recently been replaced due to wear. I have driven this vehicle and it makes a great daily driver. This car is perfect for someone looking for a second vehicle or one for a student who needs a commuter. The asking price on the vehicle is $1500.00.

1991 Honda Accord DX Coupe (Parts)

1991 Honda Accord DX Coupe (Parts)

This vehicle is being sold as a parts car. The engine has been hand cranked but is in need of a distributor and a rotor button for the engine to be functional. The vehicle is missing the hood and driver’s side fender. The vehicle has been hit in the rear and the trunk currently will not release with out some help. Again this vehicle is being sold as a parts vehicle. Asking price on the vehicle is $250.00.

1992 Honda Civic LX Sedan (Shell)

1992 Honda Civic LX Sedan (Shell)

This vehicle is a shell only. It does not come with a engine or a transmission. It has some rust on the rear quarter near the doors which is very common for these vehicles. Over all the body is in good condition, but could use a little work. It is missing a few minor pieces aside from the engine and transmission. This vehicle is perfect for someone looking to build a race car, cheap daily driver, or just for parts. Asking price for the vehicle is $500.00.

Back