FS: ONE NIB 16" Rota Slipstream Gunmetallic 4x100

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

Slo86GT

Super Moderator
FS: ONE NIB 16" Rota Slipstream Gunmetallic 4x100

When I ordered my Rota's from California, the shop I ordered them through screwed up my order twice. I'm not wanting to deal with this anymore, so here's the deal. I need to sell this one 16" wheel I have NO use for so I can order my other wheel I need for my set from ALLJDM :)

$100 plus shipping($10-20 ground) is what I need to get for it.

You can even use it as a coffeetable if you want, I could care less. It's just taking up space in my storage right now, in the original Rota box.

For references, ask Brian (aka pissedoffsol), I'm respectable. I got him some Eagle rods for a decent price, it took a little longer than I wanted, but the Mustang shop I had to buy them through was jerking me around :(

what is NIB? and what happened with the deal? how did you get 5 wheels? I'm confused..

anyway- yeah, :thumbup: for jody :)
if he rips you off, i'll steal you his turbo kit
lol

Originally posted by pissedoffsol@Sep 30 2002, 09:51 AM
what is NIB? and what happened with the deal? how did you get 5 wheels? I'm confused..

anyway- yeah, :thumbup: for jody :)
if he rips you off, i'll steal you his turbo kit
lol

Ok, first of all, I was sent three 15" Subzero's and this one 16" Slipstream.

I think the guy has a vendetta against me, and just was trying to upset me or something. He pulled it off. :spin: I'm done with his stupid ass, so I'm trying to sell this one to someone who needs a spare or a new one cause they bent one or something.

This wheel is PERFECT. The "showercap" thing was taken off to look at it, cuss a few minutes, then put back on and the box was closed, and is under my mustang in storage right now. NO DAMAGE, BRAND NEW.

And No, Brian you will not steal my turbo system ;)

Make an offer, I'll reply. Either here or in PM's.

Hey, this wheels is still around. Let me know.

ONE 16" Gunmetallic Slipstream wheel, NEW IN BOX, PERFECT condition with centercap.

Make a reasonable offer, I'm getting tired of looking at it.

Back