Fs Or Trade

We may earn a small commission from affiliate links and paid advertisements. Terms

slowsilvercivic

hey guys i have some sweet stock black leather seats from a 96 civic ex. if you wanna trade i'm up for offers, if you wanna buy the bid starts at $500. pm me or do something to get ahold om if your interested. :hitit: :beer:

come on guys, someone has to want some rare leather seats???? i think i've seen more type r seats then these civic seats. so make me an offer

i know your seats are rare...but come on.....a set of sparco torinos will cost you that with brackets.....you gotta come on down some.....id buy em for my 96 dx if they were the right price

i believe they had a lether package but they were dealer specific... and ive only seen them in one car before... this girls 98 ex ..... but they could be recovered ( katskin )

Originally posted by htrcivic96sir@Jan 20 2003, 10:28 AM
i know your seats are rare...but come on.....a set of sparco torinos will cost you that with brackets.....you gotta come on down some.....id buy em for my 96 dx if they were the right price

so what the right price??? and no there not recovered, all original. and see i have to get enough to buy a new set of seats.

no offense but thats the only problem....if your selling them for the price of new seats....dont you think a potential buyer would rather go and get theirself new seats? good price would be 200-300 range...if theyre in really good condition.

I also have stock leather seats in my 97 Civic Ex.

I would also sell mine for the right price if you are interested!

i have stock seats in my 96 dx........and id have to hook yours up for power...so thanx anyway.. it would just be to much trouble to ride on the exact same thing i allready have.

Back